The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics - Official Chat Thread

The over all footage for coverage is great. The commentating is average and the interviews are cliche. I don’t know what ‘expert” is for a qualification. I’m just glad its on tv and I can watch it smile

C’mon ice hockey! SUOMI!!!!!!

I am trying to figure out why Magdalene Rose is qualified to report on the olympics!

Besides being nice to look at!

For you Meixcans!

trentradpants - 07 February 2014 08:34 AM

How do you say Sandbech??? I thought it would have been like SandBECK but the commentators are saying it like sandBEACH.
Either way, Im already enjoying these Olympics!!

everytime I’ve ever hear it its

stah-lay sand-beck

and tor-stein horg-mor. (like Dylan said)

ozgirl - 07 February 2014 11:09 AM

For you Meixcans!

Awesome! I will try to be there as the chances are I’ll be Bayside.

Only problem is St Kilda Fest is on this weekend. So many fucking people will be around!

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

haha, yeh jsut saw that on FB. So bloody stupid

rolleyes

So out there, I can’t even figure out how to link it properly. (is it only me, or am I not getting the whole Eurovision vibe????)
WTF????

Even though I don’t understand a word of Russian, I somehow knew what was goin on in that movie!!!!! LOL

Haha so I’m not the only one still awake, watching the opening ceremony!!

Well, it is midday here. LOL