The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sochi Hotti Apreciation Thread

Post pics of any athletes from the winter olympics that not only (and obviously) have amazing talents, but are very easy on the eye wink

Girls feel free to post guys too

I’ll make a start from the women’s slopestyle quals:
Rebecca Torr NZ

Stefi Luxton NZ

Aimee Fuller GBR

Kjersti Buaas NOR

and our girl
Torah Bright AUS

Anna Gasser AUT

Silje Norendal NOR

Those last two!!

the first one is like girl next door…

and the last one is so Barbie (but not overdone..)

haha I look like crap when I’m boarding!!  (I have goggles and a face mask on all day.. So generally don’t do make up.. (put invisible zinc on so I dont burn, its like tinted sunscreen,) and a bit of mascara cos being blonde.. I have blonde lashes and always get asked if I’m sick when I dont wear any make up.. Lol!

but they are all gorgeous!!

This got me thinking abit and ive come to realize something, i have not met an ugly Norwegian chick. This brings with it so many questions, do they exist? If yes, what do they do with them? Do they keep them in basements and release them on unwanted visitors? If no, how did they erraticate the ugly gene?
I must set off and find out the answers to these life or death questions, if i return with an ugly girl, call a wizard to release me from my curse

I’m not particularly into comparing looks of people (being no oil painting myself you can understand why) but…
Its called being Nordic.
Having lived here, I can tell you that Sweden does not do ugly people at all. The ugliest swedish person you might find is at least a 5 or 6 I reckon .and I also know enough of Norway and Denmark to be reasonably confident that they don’t either.

I was sort of aware of this phenomenon but wasn’t too sure of it and hadn’t thought too much about it until I left scandinavia after many months there last year and traveled to Liverpool in England and the amount of ugly people I noticed actually shocked me when I wasn’t expecting it.
I realised I had spent 6 months looking at all manner of beautiful nordic people and the contrast was surprisingly obvious.

Also, K2 - that was practically the whole starting list of the women’s slopestyle. haha

cords - 07 February 2014 02:23 AM

I’m not particularly into comparing looks of people (being no oil painting myself you can understand why) but…
Its called being Nordic.
Having lived here, I can tell you that Sweden does not do ugly people at all. The ugliest swedish person you might find is at least a 5 or 6 I reckon .and I also know enough of Norway and Denmark to be reasonably confident that they don’t either.

Quick Dylan, change that plane ticket…..

I think it’s called evolution/survival of the fittest.
Viking bloodlines!

I have one of everything posted please….......oh and a large coke too!

spaz - 07 February 2014 07:44 AM

Viking bloodlines!

That’s what I reckon too

Tambo - 07 February 2014 07:07 AM

Its called being Nordic.

Life is like wine Tambo, you’ve gotta travel around and sample the cheaper varieties & even the goons to appreciate the finer drops smile

DylanV - 07 February 2014 08:36 AM

Viking bloodlines!

That’s what I reckon too

Its called being Nordic.

Life is like wine Tambo, you’ve gotta travel around and sample the cheaper varieties & even the goons to appreciate the finer drops smile

You my friend are wise beyond your years!! A modern day sage!!

trentradpants - 07 February 2014 08:39 AM
DylanV - 07 February 2014 08:36 AM

Viking bloodlines!

That’s what I reckon too

Its called being Nordic.

You my friend are wise beyond your years!! A modern day sage!!

maybe what he’s really trying to say is, he’s not ready to cut it with those girls just yet, needs a few more years before he is the fine wine wink

I think he’s tryin to say that he hasn’t got enough cash to by the Hermitage Grange just yet!!!!!

LOL

Yeh cords I noticed last night while watchingn there was so many, so went through the list to find some others haha. Not the whole list is here haha

K2_TeacherBoy - 07 February 2014 09:10 AM

LOL

Yeh cords I noticed last night while watchingn there was so many, so went through the list to find some others haha. Not the whole list is here haha

Seasoned Creep haha

cool smirk

Oh Shit this just gave the biggest laugh!

Dylan! and then Tambo

Brilliance utter brilliance!