The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The worst thing you have seen on the internet today

K2_TeacherBoy - 03 February 2014 05:21 PM

hahahhahahaha!! That’s gold!!!

I agree with pizza shapes, I can’t even sit next to Mr.h0z when he eats them.. Or I start gagging… (I used to love them when I was little, I ate a whole box one day and was sick from it..now I can’t even smell them!)

everytime I see an American attempt vegemite, they ALL eat it with a spoon.. You can’t do that untill your used to the taste, I couldn’t stand it till I was about 14/15, now I love it!! But I started with the smaller scraping on buttered toast, and started to slowly add more.. I still dont put a lot, but I can lick it off the knife after now!

and sif diss Milo!!! Milo is the bomb!!!

IT! LOL

BBQ or Savoury Shapes FTW!!!!!

Milo on Ice Cream, or on top of an Iced Coffee thick shake!!!!!  rocker

Chicken Crimpies - Oh how I miss Chicken Crimpies!

Cheese and BACON shapes are the best.. (and the box is bright pink!! Bonus!!) haha

h0z - 04 February 2014 12:00 PM

everytime I see an American attempt vegemite, they ALL eat it with a spoon.. You can’t do that untill your used to the taste, I couldn’t stand it till I was about 14/15, now I love it!! But I started with the smaller scraping on buttered toast, and started to slowly add more.. I still dont put a lot, but I can lick it off the knife after now!

quoted for truth

The only animal capable of eatin large chunks of Vegemite, are cats!!!!!

* Mizu’s Facts of Life #43

So Americans are a bunch of pussys?

Toobs are boss. cut your mouth so much but worth it

Yeah Toobs are good!!!!!

Along with Chicken Twisties, and every packet of chip type things in Japan!!!!! * Except for the Beef Toungue Salt flavoured ones!!!!! All the rest are goooooooood!!!!!

Ohhhh, I forgot one of my all timers!!!!!

Pork Crackle!!!!! drool Beers best friend!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 05 February 2014 03:19 PM

The packet stuff is sh*t!!! Only good when its fresh and moist off a roast drool

DylanV - 05 February 2014 03:53 PM
Mizu Kuma - 05 February 2014 03:19 PM

The packet stuff is sh*t!!! Only good when its fresh and moist off a roast drool

You been buyin the wrong stuff then, cause while they’re different, they’re equally as good!!!!! The fake shit you can buy is garbage!!!!! Look for the blue/yellow packet, Gold Medal Snacks Brand!!!!!

I’m roastin off some crackle tonight!!!!! The skin came off the shoulder of pork that I’m slow cookin for 10 hours, in some chilli powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, white pepper, vinegar and bourbon!!!!!

Mmm pork crackles!  There is a fast food franchise in Queensland (there was one at the Robina town center, south east qld) called bucking bull, and they sell pork crackle strips (like 5-6 for around $4) and they were like the size of a 30cms ruler (just thicker, and a bit shorter) but they were amazing!