The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MIA in NYC (and now the Bahamas)

Hey guys,

We just got back for nine amazing days in NYC. I was ambitious and took my laptop with me, however it did not open once. I’d never been to NYC before… what a city! Just blown away. Here’s a few photos before I go MIA again for a couple of weeks, sailing in the Caribbean. I know, I have it tough.

Nice album, looks like you had a blast!

Thanks mate. It was definitely one of the best trips I’ve ever been on. Non-stop action for nine days.

You’ve got cream cheese in your nose!!!! LOL

For the record, my friend Emil is an idiot! LOL

I organised a bit of a reunion for a bunch of my school friends who have been living in NYC that night. It was awesome. I was the drunkest haha. billy

Talk about lifestyles of the rich and infamous!

Awesome pics mate shaka

The black & white one of Michelle and you in front of the river is a nice shot, be better if you weren’t in it, but hey, for some crazy reason the woman loves you kiss

rider26 - 20 January 2014 06:31 AM

For the record, my friend Emil is an idiot! LOL

I organised a bit of a reunion for a bunch of my school friends who have been living in NYC that night. It was awesome. I was the drunkest haha. billy

I really like your friend Emil, if it wasnt for him we would not have seen you headbutt that store LOL

thanks! now I want to go there! thumbsup
great adventure!

Looks so fun!

Who were the guests on Letterman when you went?

Kevin Hart (comedian/actor) was the main guest. He was so funny! We were in the second row for the show.

You also ignored my request for NHL!!!

smirk

Haha. Trust me when I say, I did not have time. Barely had time to sleep! LOL

DylanV - 20 January 2014 06:27 AM

You’ve got cream cheese in your nose!!!! LOL

That was so fkn funny!!!

I like the bendy buildings!

But seriously looks fun mate,

Just checking in quickly. It’s not all that bad here. Currently sailing through the Exumas, which has been beyond awesome. You kids haven’t been causing any trouble while I’ve been gone, have you?  cool hmm

Didnt even notice you werent here mate!

haha. Nice pics. Jealous of you guys!