The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

stuff you won’t believe

I’ve had one beer in 12 days & I’ve been going to the gym every day, hell I don’t even believe it

Thats impressive dude.

Whereas, I rarely drink beer and in the last three evenings have drunk four six packs billy

Thank god this hot weather ends tonight smile 44.5 degrees atm downer

I’d be a flaming alcoholic if it was 44 degrees!!!  LOL

I’m v impressed Dylan!

At least someone has been listening to the pre Japan prep advice!

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but it could be my first and last opportunity to do so…...

I’m proud of you Dylan.  shaka

LOL I think they may be another one in the future, when some young lady makes him into a husband, then a Father, we’ll be proud of him then too.

So you’re coming out of the closet then, Dyl?????

He was never in it…

lanox - 17 January 2014 10:29 PM

He was never in it…

You’re right,  it would’ve been to crowded with both of us in there smirk

thinking

Mate the only pre Japow training you should be doing is drinking!

You are the lightest of light weights, if you couldnt handle a few vodka on the rocks with the big boys at Jezowitz’ engagement party you arent going to hande the sake bombs in Japow!

At jezowitz engagment party I found makers mark and couldnt get enough of it since it was free, then when they ran out I started on all kinds of cocktails, went to hard to fast LOL

Just booked accommodation in Airlie Beach for Australia Day, it’s going to get messy billy

In all seriousness though, always make sure ya with someone else when ya hittin the turps in Niseko, Dyldo!!!!!

They’ve lost (then found later in the spring thaw) a few people in Hokkaido pow, after they’ve taken a nap on the side of the road on the way home from a big one!!!!!

Will do shaka

Pay for me and i wil be your persona drinking associate.