The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2014

Poll: Where should the 2014 Shred be held?
Total Votes: 40
Hotham
Mount Buller
Falls Creek
Mount Baw Baw
Mount Stirling
Selwyn Snowfields
Ben Lomond
Perisher
THREDBO
Mount Donna Buang
New Zealand
Mizu Kuma - 13 January 2014 08:25 PM

Ohhhh, and howdy, Anti!!!!!

How’s the family unit goin?????

Good thanks mate smile Would you believe my daughter is one next week big surprise How time flies.

Hanging to get back on the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!!!

A little Shredder in the makin!!!!!

I\m happy to join.

adellboran - 14 January 2014 09:48 PM

I\m happy to join.

We love new Shredders, where you from?

I voted Falls as i prefer Fals/Hotham over all other AUS resort. But Hothams lack of park is highly frustrating so Falls gets my vote.

this deano guy is on the money, falls love!!

Not a bad Village too!!!!!

Yeah very true Deano. I prefer Hotham on a ‘pow’ day, Falls any other day for the park.

Only problem with Falls, apart from it being FLAT, it takes us longer to get there than driving to Perisher or Thredbo.

You hotham peeps and your steeps, always ragging on falls. Can’t we all just get along smile

I love the Summit area, it’s super fun. Only been there once when it was open downer

I have had some my worst snow experiences at Falls. Had some really good ones too.

I reckon if I rode park I would love it, otherwise after two days I get bored and there is bugger all Slack country to access.

If the Bogong high plains was open in winter we would hit it up lots more.

To drive from here to Falls is the journey of a thousand bends, just ask Miz LOL

Azz - 15 January 2014 10:27 AM

To drive from here to Falls is the journey of a thousand bends, just ask Miz LOL

Is that before or after you get lost?

That was before he got lost smirk

Only place I got lost was findin your place, with your directions!!!!! LOL

As for the drive from Chill Hill to Falls!!!!! I reckon it’s more like two thousand bends!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 15 January 2014 12:18 PM

Only place I got lost was findin your place, with your directions!!!!! LOL

As for the drive from Chill Hill to Falls!!!!! I reckon it’s more like two thousand bends!!!!!

it isn’t fun, in winter or summer, but in summer when the High Plains road is open its a bit closer.
Up to Hotham, down to German Town, Up Towonga, Down Towonga to Mt Beaty. Up to Falls. OOOh I feel sick thinking about it!
hmmm.