The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where ya’ll from?

Hey Leasha! I’m the resident merrickan turned aussie around here. Born n raised I NY, but that was a loooong time ago. Aside from a 6 year or so stretch in the middle been riding about 16 years.

Hey Snowdragon, nice so you live here in Aus now or your doing seasons overseas?

leasha101 - 10 January 2014 08:23 PM

Hey Snowdragon, nice so you live here in Aus now or your doing seasons overseas?

Total Aussie Mate, been home twice in 10 years but here to stay,  but gunna see my favorite niece next aug/sep and so stupidly stoked!

leasha101 - 10 January 2014 01:49 PM
beachndogs - 10 January 2014 11:06 AM

hey hon, im jess from the gold coast
love the beach and dogs
spent the last 4 yrs in whis. went for the snowboarding, stayed cause I fell in love with everything

Hey Jess, I love the Goldy I use to live in Lismore if you know where that is. Always use to go up for weekend trips.
Haha I can imagine myself doing that, my gf and I plan to move to Canada in the near future.

Oh nice! got a couple of buddies that hail from lismore. And you should def get amongst whis, its the business and one of my fave places in the world!

SnowDragon - 10 January 2014 07:20 PM

Hey Leasha! I’m the resident merrickan turned aussie around here. Born n raised I NY, but that was a loooong time ago. Aside from a 6 year or so stretch in the middle been riding about 16 years.

Also the resident bike ridin’ sasquatch.

beachndogs - 11 January 2014 07:44 AM
leasha101 - 10 January 2014 01:49 PM
beachndogs - 10 January 2014 11:06 AM

hey hon, im jess from the gold coast
love the beach and dogs
spent the last 4 yrs in whis. went for the snowboarding, stayed cause I fell in love with everything

Hey Jess, I love the Goldy I use to live in Lismore if you know where that is. Always use to go up for weekend trips.
Haha I can imagine myself doing that, my gf and I plan to move to Canada in the near future.

Oh nice! got a couple of buddies that hail from lismore. And you should def get amongst whis, its the business and one of my fave places in the world!

Yeah I’m trying to I feel that is it’s pretty hard to get a job there though. I’m also trying to Sun Peaks, whatever one I can get a job at without going through a program.

spaz - 11 January 2014 11:03 AM
SnowDragon - 10 January 2014 07:20 PM

Also the resident bike ridin’ sasquatch.

Truth LOL

Azz - 09 January 2014 09:34 PM

*apart from tonight after seeing Billy’s pic of herself guts deep in Japow on Facebook. That was a bad time downer

Mwhahahahahaha evil

(except I’m home now, so now I’m depressed with you downer )

wink

Hi Leasha!
I’m Billy, from Melbourne and I’ve been snowboarding for about 17 years! HOLY SHITBALLS! That makes me old. I was part of the dark side before that… Welcome to BW! X

Hey Leasha,

I’m Dave, from Cronulla. I’ve only been snowboarding for the past 3 years but have thrown myself into it as often as I can. I ride Perisher or Thredbo during the Australian season but my real love is Japow!

Billy - 21 January 2014 08:20 PM

Hi Leasha!
I’m Billy, from Melbourne and I’ve been snowboarding for about 17 years! HOLY SHITBALLS! That makes me old. I was part of the dark side before that… Welcome to BW! X

Hi Billy,
Wow 17 years of boarding that sounds like a lot of fun!

drc13 - 21 January 2014 08:36 PM

Hey Leasha,

I’m Dave, from Cronulla. I’ve only been snowboarding for the past 3 years but have thrown myself into it as often as I can. I ride Perisher or Thredbo during the Australian season but my real love is Japow!

Hey Dave,
That’s cool, I wish I lived closer to our ski fields!
To board overseas would be awesome!! My dream is to board in Canada :D

Hi I’m Dean and I’m an alcoholic.

Wait…I am in the wrong place again aren’t i?

LOL