The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ask and I’ll Answer! (Maybe haha)

spaz - 10 January 2014 08:28 AM

Why did you leave Townsville for Adelaide?
Why are there only 2 posts on your facebook account?

Parents defiantly not my decision lol
As for my FB I think it’s something to do with my settings. Give me your full names and I’ll add you smile

Azz - 10 January 2014 06:54 AM

Heaps of Radelaide crew work tows at Hotham each year. I am pretty sure they do a recruitment drive over there smile

Oh really that’s cool well if I make it over this season I’ll have to suss that out.

“Snowbum Spaz” on facey leesha.

Done ^^

ozgirl - 10 January 2014 09:23 AM

Yep I found you and can’t add you either!

I have sent you a message - you will have to check the “other” folder for it.

Ozgirl I don’t know how to get to my others messages on my phone. And that’s all I have right now laptop is fecked!

Just give me your FB name smile I’ll add you.

Look for Kim in my friends list,.. smile

I suggested Kim as a friend, so you should get a friend suggestion notification smile

Ok thanks Hoz I’ll suss it out smile

All done smile

leasha101 - 09 January 2014 10:39 PM

If I get offered the job I’m thinking I’ll take it. I mean I really want Canada. But If I get offed a job here I don’t feel like I would be able to say no lol. So if I do I’ll take you up on that offer smile
Can I add you guys on FB?

Don’t do it, it’s a trap… Seriously after doing a season at both, you’ll regret doing the Aus season over the Canada season… (though I did both quite differently and this was a better way to do it!)

If you want to see my Sun Peaks updates, feel free to add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tristan.Brown297

Sorry forgot to ask you a question.

Do you drink beer?

TJswish - 11 January 2014 12:47 PM
leasha101 - 09 January 2014 10:39 PM

If I get offered the job I’m thinking I’ll take it. I mean I really want Canada. But If I get offed a job here I don’t feel like I would be able to say no lol. So if I do I’ll take you up on that offer smile
Can I add you guys on FB?

Don’t do it, it’s a trap… Seriously after doing a season at both, you’ll regret doing the Aus season over the Canada season… (though I did both quite differently and this was a better way to do it!)

If you want to see my Sun Peaks updates, feel free to add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tristan.Brown297

Yeah TJ I feel as though you are right! I think if I don’t end up doing Canada this yea till be very disappointed. My hart is set on Sun Peaks or Whistler. So I think that’s what I need to go with.
I’ll check your updates for sure smile

And yes TJ I do drink beer, I don’t like very strong tasting ones though. I like PBR and Budweiser and 1664 which is a French beer.