The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ask and I’ll Answer! (Maybe haha)

Ahh that really sucks! But yeah resting is the best thing to do otherwise you could do permanent damage.

Oh I’ve never been to any Aus fields. If I get halfway through the year and don’t have enough money for Canada. I’m thinking of heading to Falls or Perisher.

Come,to,perisher and hang,with ozgirl and I!! We can give you a tour!

If I get offered the job I’m thinking I’ll take it. I mean I really want Canada. But If I get offed a job here I don’t feel like I would be able to say no lol. So if I do I’ll take you up on that offer smile
Can I add you guys on FB?

Hoz I clicked on the link and it went to your profile but then I could see the add friend button random!

That’s weird? What’s your fb, and ill add you?

My full name is Alysha Norman in my profile pic I have yellow and red sunnies on classic selfie with sun in background haha.

Let me know if it works smile

Do you know Alysha?

If you know Alysha, send her a message.

I get that,  but no friend request button :(

Heaps of Radelaide crew work tows at Hotham each year. I am pretty sure they do a recruitment drive over there smile

h0z - 09 January 2014 11:35 PM

Do you know Alysha?

If you know Alysha, send her a message.

I get that,  but no friend request button :(

Hoz it may be something to do with my settings I’ll have to suss it when I get home from work.

Why did you leave Townsville for Adelaide?
Why are there only 2 posts on your facebook account?

Yep I found you and can’t add you either!

I have sent you a message - you will have to check the “other” folder for it.

Why haven’t you answered my question?????