The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ask and I’ll Answer! (Maybe haha)

Ok so I made a thread for me getting to know you guys. Now if you like you can get to know me, ask away and I’ll answer tongue wink

How old are you?

I’m 23 and I’ll be 24 on the 4th of October smile

What resorts have you boarded at?

Just one The Remarkables NZ in 2012 only went for a week though.

What sort of car do you have?

I have a green Nissan Pulsar LX sedan (manual), nothing special. Gets me from A to B though smile

Whose your fav snowboarder?

I actually don’t have one just yet, I don’t really know any. I’m pretty new to the sport, I just like watching YT videos ect.

leasha101 - 09 January 2014 09:30 PM

I have a green Nissan Pulsar LX sedan (manual), nothing special. Gets me from A to B though smile

yew!! Manual FTW!! (I can only drive manual, I actually ‘can’t’ drive auto lol)

what’s your favorite colour?

Winter Olympics FTW!!

h0z - 09 January 2014 09:50 PM
leasha101 - 09 January 2014 09:30 PM

yew!! Manual FTW!! (I can only drive manual, I actually ‘can’t’ drive auto lol)

what’s your favorite colour?

Manuals really are FTW! I HATE driving auto they are so boring to drive!

Fav colour would have to be baby/sky blue but I also like purple, yellow and all fluro colours haha

ozgirl - 09 January 2014 09:51 PM

Winter Olympics FTW!!

For sure I can’t wait for the Winter Olympics! Hopefully most things will be on free tv. I also love watching the ice hockey smile

I have a question for you guys, do you have plans to do this season? Either overseas or here in Aus.

Does Jeremy (rider26) still love Ice Dancing secretly deep down inside?????

Had planned a Japan trip, for start of march, saved a bit of money for it too, and looks like its not happening, (my wrist has rsi from work,  and both knees play up from a mix of netball, work, previous injuries, and last season)  but Mr.h0z and I both agree that I’m better off resting (and seeing a physio) so,I can board all AUS season, which will be at perisher, we have season,passes, and then do Japan jan/feb 2015 smile (was a bit devo about it, but its the smart thing to do..)