The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

The Ply will be good for Park, but if it’s pukin (very likely) then it’ll be useless in the pow pow I reckon!!!!! Too short!!!!!

What profile is the colab? take the bigger our of the two fyve’s if they ar bother camrock. if the colab is flat. take the camrock. if the colab is rocker, take that

K2_TeacherBoy - 26 December 2013 02:54 PM

What profile is the colab? take the bigger our of the two fyve’s if they ar bother camrock. if the colab is flat. take the camrock. if the colab is rocker, take that

Colab is flat 153, alex lehours is camrock 151. I think ill take camrock

Yeh good plan.

I have a park orientated 151 and I’m relatively short and light. Similar to Dylan. And its fine in the powder!

Hokkaido Powder?????

Pano powder 2-3ft at best

Dunno if ya been to Hokkaido, but this is 1 1/2 foot of Niseko Powder!!!!! BC Powder has a higher water content, plus Mt Annupuri ain’t the steepest of hills, so a longer board is almost a given!!!!!

My new FYVE Camrock 151 w/ NOW Select bindings cheese

i really like that boards, man i cant even see that board on they web site all i can see is alex fish.

lanox - 03 January 2014 12:08 PM

i really like that boards, man i cant even see that board on they web site all i can see is alex fish.

Go to the shop section in all, its not in with the boards for some reason

DylanV - 03 January 2014 10:41 AM

Sweet looking setup mate, base design is important with all your flipping around! shred

drc13 - 03 January 2014 01:34 PM

Sweet looking setup mate, base design is important with all your flipping around! shred

does it really matter he lands on his head most of the times smile, ah memories loved that weekend.

lanox - 03 January 2014 01:45 PM
drc13 - 03 January 2014 01:34 PM

does it really matter he lands on his head most of the times smile, ah memories loved that weekend.

I’ve given up any hope of Dylan’s head ever looking even half decent, so the more it’s buried in the snow the better!  grin

Haha man can this February come any quicker I just can’t wait…..