The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

VANS WARPED TOUR 2013

Sorry for the really really late post but i have tried to get back a bunch of the photos of the skating demos up at vans the last week :( For the people who didn’t know i took a bunch of photos up at Vans Warped tour and all the skating shots got lost because one of my flash cards ended up shitting itself, spent about $250 in all trying to get them back and still don’t have them haha. Safe to say I’m calling it quits trying to get them back lol

Anyway for those of you who did get the chance to go or didn’t want to go i got a few good pictures of the bands that i will post in this thread for you. Not really sure which bands you want to see but i lost the photos of tonight alive and a few other bands. The Highlight for me was to take photos of the skaters on the ramp they had but sadly lost all the footage lol. All the dude were really nice and i got to hang with them for a bit after their demos. Was cool to meet Steve Cab and was pretty funny seeing people around the venue carrying brand new Steve Cab decks all day just to get him to sign it. He i probably the nicest dude going around too!

Got to see a few Bands, Dangerous Summer was epic but they played way too early but was the band i wanted to see the most. We came As Romans sounded the best by far and was funny to get to see The Offspring live, Most of their songs made me laugh just because it took me back to a few years haha but was so epic to see them.

Heres one with me and Steve Cab

The Dangerous Summer

Me and a few mates with the lead singer from Tonight Alive

We Came As Romans

We Came As Romans

Amity Affliction

Amity Affliction

Amity Affliction

Amity Affliction

Dude During Amity Affliction Set

Another Dude During Amity Affliction Set

All in all it was a pretty fun day, Amity Affliction’s set was by far the most crazy, the crowd went pretty crazy during it. I still have to go through the photos i took of The Offspring and Parkway Drive but i won’t have much time in the next few weeks being new years and what not
Anyway i hope you enjoyed the event for those of you who got the chance to go to one of the shows, i know i did. Thanks for checking out the pics and theres a bunch more on my Facebook page too and again sorry for the late ass post haha