The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Online persona

I’m pretty much the same on forums as I am irl, I think. I’m probably a bit quiet when I first meet people, but once I think that someone can deal with my humor and shit talking I open up a bit LOL

DylanV - 08 December 2013 03:42 PM
deanobruce - 08 December 2013 12:33 PM

Pof is more realtionship styles i found.

I found the opposite in canberra LOL

Haha i see. I had a solid success rate on their also, but found a few who were stage 5 clinger’s before even meeting.

Im less inappropriate on here than i am IRL, thats for sure.

LOL true dat

I dont have a filter. I think its endearing haha

Much of what I write tends to be misinterpreted online. My conversations would go differently in real life.

So in that regard; I have to say I’m different online to in person.
Though I don’t try to be! - it’s just the nature of online forums and the written word.

I find my online persona losses more friends, even those that I’ve met in the real world.

I don’t believe anyone can truly be themselves online.

i am the persons that i have always bean…

Spanish… banned

spaz - 09 December 2013 11:50 AM

Much of what I write tends to be misinterpreted online. My conversations would go differently in real life.

So in that regard; I have to say I’m different online to in person.
Though I don’t try to be! - it’s just the nature of online forums and the written word.

I find my online persona losses more friends, even those that I’ve met in the real world.

I don’t believe anyone can truly be themselves online.

I know what you mean here. And I kinda agree. I think you can be yourself, but it might not be interpreted by others that way. How you type something, doesnt always come across the same way.

I try to post on here the same way I would interact with people IRL, but its not really for me to say if I am the same INL and online. Only everyone who has met me from here can say that

You’re an idiot in both realms K2, don’t stress mate smirk

Spanish Cockell - 09 December 2013 11:55 AM

i am the persons that i have always bean…

one of my major disappointments on BW is never getting to meet you in person.  hmmm

I had heard so much about you, and what a rad person you are!

k2 has some home movies i believe he could show you

I think the Cops seized those?????

I have a video showing the real K2… haha

DO NOT EVER LOSE THAT FILE.

We will need it in the future, that I am sure smirk