The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

Let me see what I can arrange.

Been riding Forum - Scallywag, sweet board but the next one has to be one of those Burton Nugs? Any thoughts?

The nug is super fun - get one!

Wilmshurst - 26 November 2013 04:56 PM
rider26 - 26 November 2013 04:20 PM

The Flux DS and DL are great bindings, but I’ll also like to throw Now Bindings into the mix as well. I have been super impressed with them and I will be buying another set in the future.

I can probably arrange a demo if you’re interested?

http://now-snowboarding.com/

Oh heck yeah! Keen to try anything out and see what combo works best!

Hey mate,

Go see Yohan at Underground Tuning. He will give you a free Now demo for one day ($15/day for any extra days). Tell him Jeremy from Boardworld sent you in and I’ve already spoken to him. His number is 604-905-8499. He will look after you. Let me know how it goes.

rider26 - 27 November 2013 12:03 PM
Wilmshurst - 26 November 2013 04:56 PM
rider26 - 26 November 2013 04:20 PM

The Flux DS and DL are great bindings, but I’ll also like to throw Now Bindings into the mix as well. I have been super impressed with them and I will be buying another set in the future.

I can probably arrange a demo if you’re interested?

http://now-snowboarding.com/

Oh heck yeah! Keen to try anything out and see what combo works best!

Hey mate,

Go see Yohan at Underground Tuning. He will give you a free Now demo for one day ($15/day for any extra days). Tell him Jeremy from Boardworld sent you in and I’ve already spoken to him. His number is 604-905-8499. He will look after you. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers man I might wait until next week to take out the new board just so there will more snow and less rocks. I’ll go see Yohan tomorrow and say g’day and have a chat.

Cheers for hooking us up!

My new ride that came in the post today!!!!!

Nice one, mate. Shred it hard. punch

Nice Mizu! You like Devun’s boards eh?

Yeah, while I’m yet to ride this latest offering, I’ve still got my 09 HKD which is technically the Devun Walsh Model, and still love ridin it!!!!!

I can’t wait to test this setup, but unfortunately it doesn’t look like it’ll be soon, as my wishes to go to Japan this season have gone unanswered!!!!!!

@Mizu: Is this the one with the microcamber or the one with flat to rocker?

Micro Camber in this model, mate!!!!!

Looks nice, Mizoo.  Tell us more about the profile!

Basically a traditional camber, but a lot more subtle at 1.5mm so it has better float in pow!!!!!

It’s the stiffest board in DC’s lineup, and is a Twin!!!!!

The top sheet is pretty cool, bein out of screened wood, and has a rough texture to it!!!!! Not good for sticker time, but I reckon it’s gonna keep its appearance a lot longer than the usual gloss type finishes!!!!! Only time will tell!!!!!

Yeah that looks nice, Mizu.  Do you prefer that profile over camrock for general foolery or is it pretty much your japow board?

I like the feeling of the solid footing that camber gives, so any form of it where it’s the dominant part of the profile is good with me!!!!! (Although I’m yet to try a C3 type)

Rocker dominant profiles just don’t agree with me and my gumby style of ridin!!!!!