The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pure Snowboarding iOS App

Hi friends from Aus,

The only app which captures the true essence of snowboarding is finally out for you to play!

In Pure Snowboaridng, you can play as pro riders, Billy Morgan, Kevin Backstrom (and hopefully more soon) and conquer real resorts in true style.

Check the app out at: www.georiot.co/pure

Super keen on some feedback. If there is interest, I will post some promo codes for you to try it out!

Cheers
Sam

While I’m not that much of a fan of your graphics, it’s a commendable effort - and I think it’s great that you’ve put so much effort into this project. Good luck with it.

chucky - 25 November 2013 11:14 AM

While I’m not that much of a fan of your graphics, it’s a commendable effort - and I think it’s great that you’ve put so much effort into this project. Good luck with it.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

Interesting. Can you please elaborate on what it is that you don’t like?

Thank you again for your feedback and time.

Regards,
Sam

Graphically, overall it looks a bit too ‘clip art’ for my liking. That make sense?

Screen shots look good. How do we get a code to have a play with it? smile

Hi all,

Here are 3 promo codes to download the app for free:

Y97WJYRFH66L
KWTKXPXT9J3P
YA33NAJKXNJH

We look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Sam

Thanks!!

Downloading now smile

Reporting back in due course shaka

Hi Azz and all,

Any feedback?

We are adding some new levels and features now, but would love to hear your feedback on the game. Hopefully it captures the true style of snowboarding.

Cheers
Sam

How do I use the code to try it?
After clicking the link it directs me to the app store… do I just click the “buy” tab, then will it direct me to the place to enter the code?

or
Have you released a “free” version so I can try it before trying the full $0.99 version?

Spaz, go to redeem iTunes card (or whatever it says) then where you would put in the code from an iTunes gift card, put the code in there and BOOM, it starts downloading.

USS, I have only had a quick play, we are 22 days out from Christmas, my life revolves around work downer

First thing, the crouching on downhills then not on uphill gives me the shits. I would like not to have to do that. But give me a bit more time to practice. smile

I will give my kids a shot, they will gives us a good review.

oh and at the start, when its running through the how to play, it automatically moves to the next screen, it was a too fast me to read it all and I had to keep hitting the back button. Maybe just have a next button to move on when you are ready?

or maybe I am just a below average reader?  hmmm

Thanks for the feedback Azz! Much appreciated!

You are the second person to request that we reduce the speed of the instruction screen transition. We will do that in the next version!

Anyone else had a play?

Cheers
Sam

Guys/Girls,

Great news! We teamed up with iON cameras to bring you a sweet opportunity to win a free iON Air Pro 3 camera - all you need to do is top the leaderboard of Pure Snowboarding on Xmas day to win!!!!!

http://www.indefatigablemedia.co.uk/#!Pure-Snowboarding—-Win-a-free-iON-/zoom/c1fgn/image1jda

Download the app at www.georiot.co/pure to win!

Good luck. Happy riding
Sam