The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shaun White vs Mark McMorris (infographic)

I didn’t know SW was that short.

173cm is TALL by BW standards…

LOL

(sorry kids!)

Speaking of McMorris, anyone know where . Can find/download McMorris & McMorris?

ozgirl - 22 November 2013 12:15 PM

173cm is TALL by BW standards…

LOL

(sorry kids!)

173cm??

Yes but by BW standards you are on the freakishly tall side!

Dan83 as well… just sayin’.

Is anyone else surprised Shaun White dated Bar Refaeli?

Thats 2 outta how many???

LOL

(there is also Snowdragon, Finney… numerous others!)

I just couldn’t help a dig at you! LOL

rider26 - 22 November 2013 01:50 PM

Much less surprising is the fact she is now an ex. I wonder if she woke up and realized “wow, he really is just a rich, selfish, egotistical douchebag”

i dont really get the comparison point of this info graphic, or is it purely as the name suggests just for info?

DylanV - 22 November 2013 02:17 PM

Much less surprising is the fact she is now an ex. I wonder if she woke up and realized “wow, he really is just a rich, selfish, egotistical douchebag”

Im more suprised McMorris is dating Coco Ho!!!  drool

trentradpants - 22 November 2013 02:37 PM

i dont really get the comparison point of this info graphic, or is it purely as the name suggests just for info?

yeah those were pretty much my thoughts

I worked it out. This is an actual quote from an interview she did:

“I never say ‘no’ when people suggest I meet someone.” - Bar Refaeli

LOL

Perfect! now to get someone she knows to recommend we meet up smirk

rider26 - 22 November 2013 10:01 PM

I worked it out. This is an actual quote from an interview she did:

“I never say ‘no’ when people suggest I meet someone.” - Bar Refaeli

I think I also figgered out the whole relationship, when they met, Shaun had long hair and could easily be mistaken for a woman. When they split Shaun had gotten a haircut and went to short hair.

So what the jist of this is; Bar Refaeli went through a lesbian phase, she thought she was dating a girl named “Shauna”, they took long walks on the beach, helped each other pick pretty dresses, snuggled up on the couch and watched twilight marathons, ect. When “Shauna” got a hair cut Bar didnt like it but kept trying to make things work, for a while anyway, until one day she saw him on tv and discovered the truth. She was furious! Imagine the feeling, finding out that the whole relationship was based on lies, all that time thinking while they were doing the dirty that “Shauna” just had a strange variation of a ‘camel toe’. All those memories of sensual scissoring to Justin beiber hits, ruined! After this she had to break it off.

Shaun was confused about the whole incident and decided to throw himself back into styleless, robotic like snowboarding.
Bar was heartbroken and now suffers from trust issues. When I last spoke to her she confirmed she can never again trust or feel for a woman in that way, so all lesbian tendencies are gone to never return. After this conversation I had to kindly ask all the other women to leave my appartment, that smells of rich mahogany and Cuban cigars, because of Bar’s fear they might join us when she defrocked me of my leopard skin gown.

And thats exactly what happened..