The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Nike LunarEndor QS Snowboard Boot - What do you think?

NIKE LUNARENDOR QS SNOWBOARD BOOT

What do you think of these?

Nike’s LunarENDOR QS snowboard boot commands a whole new level of recognition. Impressive enough standing still, these LED-adorned beauties will mesmerize crowds as they rotate through the night sky at this season’s biggest snowboard competition finals. The swoosh’s 30 LEDs are powered by an embedded lithium ion battery, and it’s on/off switch is conveniently located atop the boot’s cuff so you can go UFO whenever the mood strikes.

Circuitry aside, the Nike LunarENDOR is one of the most technologically advanced snowboard boots available. This year’s top-of-the-line offering sees the addition of Nike Lunarlon foam to provide a softer, more responsive ride and absorb some of the impact during landings, as well as dynamic support to help keep legs and hips more naturally aligned in your stance. Nike has also incorporated a customizable flex line system to give you three levels of stiffness, so whether you’re killing it in the park, pipe, or backcountry your ride will be perfectly dialed in. A 3-D molded upper and a Nike Flywire inner lacing system further enhance fit. Finally, the LunarENDOR’s liner and shell are reinforced with strobel technology that attracts and stores heat.

The Nike Snowboarding LunarENDOR QS will be available mid-December in limited quantities at nike.com and at local Nike SB retailers; so don’t sleep on this one or who knows how long you’ll be grounded.

yesss plzzz !!!

The boot looks good… the light-up thing is a bit of a gimmick though.

Looks cool as a concept boot. But yeh, gimmicky. Would I buy it, no.

I’d buy it if it fit my foot properly!!!!!

As for the lights????? Might come in handy if ya stay at the bar till after its dark?????

When I say i wouldnt buy, I mean I wouldnt buy for the lights. They sound like a super high tech boot. Everyone ive spoken to about nikes rave about them. So going by your theory, if it fits right, then I prob would.
Dont wanna sound like im back tracking.

Just dont like getting things (that are about function) for the gimmick

Want want want

Check out this video of the boots being tested.

LOL

LOL  this just gave me some cool ideas for a skate clip

The swoosh will be half covered up by your pants anyway what’s the point? I’m not feeling these. I’m a sneakerhead but I don’t think stuff like this (quickstrikes, limited, etc.) gonna work on the snow industry.

I think if Nike does too much of this stuff, they’re gonna lose fans!!!!!

They make a great boot, they should just keep doin that instead I reckon!!!!!

* As long as they make special one off orders for Trent, that is!!!!!!

* astrix point noted and agreed upon