The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

They have a lot of work to do before they can contend. Boozer needs to step up as well.

rider26 - 31 October 2013 09:13 AM

They have a lot of work to do before they can contend. Boozer needs to step up as well.

Boozer had 31 and 7?

Who has league pass?

I was umming and ahhing but now i am definately getting it.

Premium or the basic?

I have League Pass (standard version). Can’t recommend it enough. Make sure you also download the phone app - it’s awesome!

The only difference between the standard and premium is with premium you get to choose home or away commentary, and you also get access to historic games (sounds good but like I’ve got time for that).

Standard it is!

cheers

My bro’s had it last year and it’s legit.

Being in Canada where most games are played at the pub, I’ll just watch them here lol.

I bought it when I was in Canada too. LOL

Try getting a bar to switch on a basketball game when there are hockey games constantly playing. Haha it was a shocker trying to watch an NBA playoff game while the NHL playoffs were also going on. I remember sitting in a bar, everyone watching hockey on like 10 screens, with me facing the the other way watching the NBA on a lone TV.

haha im not that fussy, I like the hockey and my team should go far this year so that’ll do. And the internet here is 3mbps so it’d prolly lag :(

Loving having league pass, watched like 8 games so far this week!

2 things;

-Harden needs to re-learn defence
-Flopping is starting to annoy me hard. Westbrook, as much as i love him, made a hideous flop yesterday

Check this out!  surprised

gulp

Impressive but it was 51-28, what was the point lol.

To score points…

Harden has been fined for flopping, dickhead!

Holy shit…

Damn, DRose is hittin threes like Steph. Tom needs to give DRose more minutes so he can get back in the groove.