The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Conspiracy Theories

LOL hahhahahaha so good

That really happened, I was one that flight…........

I was the Co pilot cheese

trentradpants - 29 October 2013 09:07 AM

“But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it’s all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and de-board. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.”

Pilot and Airline company Conspiracy!!!

Cousin Walter mentioned the phenomenon?????

This all sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!!!

trentradpants - 29 October 2013 09:07 AM

“But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it’s all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and de-board. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.”

Pilot and Airline company Conspiracy!!!

or just a quote from a movie smile

goddamn i love that movie smile

That 911 was faked.

Watched a heap of youtube vids the other week and the only thing I can deduct is that the only reason I think it wasn’t faked is because it seems every big incident in the US (like jfk) was orchestrated by a secrete US government.

Otherwise there is enough doubtful reasons to consider it wasn’t osama bin laden but a hoax.
LOL

yeah I saw something once about the 3rd building that came down and how it didn’t make any sense that it would have come down unless it had been planned to.

no idea though.

what about this cholesterol thing on Catalyst? They are saying that the original work by Keys not creditable as he withheld data, and that much of our dietary advice since WWII is incorrect and that animal fat is ok! Going to watch the second episode of THAT one! (Bacon beware)

I missed that one, but I’ve already made my mind up a long time ago about Animal Fats as opposed to ones that have been made in a Laboratory!!!!!

Humans have been eatin Animal Fats (Along with countless other species also), for yonks!!!!! Then all of a sudden we are told that they’re no good for us?????

You outta be congratulated, Meadow Lea!!!!! LOL

Fats are essential, go on a caveman diet mizu

Mizu Kuma - 31 October 2013 02:17 PM

I missed that one, but I’ve already made my mind up a long time ago about Animal Fats as opposed to ones that have been made in a Laboratory!!!!!

Humans have been eatin Animal Fats (Along with countless other species also), for yonks!!!!! Then all of a sudden we are told that they’re no good for us?????

You outta be congratulated, Meadow Lea!!!!! LOL

ABC iview.

Yeah, might make time for it either side of Destination Flavour Japan, tonight!!!!! shaka

How bloody good is that show!!!!

I have to have a bib on, cause I drool that much watching it drool

Can you have trout sushi? Azz thinks it might not work.

Don’t see why not. I’ve eaten a slice of a trout we caught from eucembene. Was tasty

I had trout sashimi fresh out of the Thredbo river: OMG best sashimi I’ve ever had!