The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Halloween Pumpkins

Post the coolest carved pumpkins you come across on the net or ones you have seen or made yourself!
Here are two I saw online this week that made me go fuck yeah

that last ones the best LOL

I made one a few years back, it was hard work!!

First it’s Burt + Ernie = Cute, then that horrific looking thing!!! Bloody scary as!

there are special pumpkins for halloween. Easy carve variety grown specially. thumbsup thin skin and lots of nothing inside.

i tried it too, back in the day. it took a LONG time.

Billy - 29 October 2013 06:08 AM

First it’s Burt + Ernie = Cute, then that horrific looking thing!!! Bloody scary as!

Its not a thing! Its Predator!!!!  punch

My brother made one a couple of years ago. He then left it in the garage and forgot about it. It decomposed down into a green pile of mush hahaha. Was so bad when they moved out and he finally had to man up and clean it

jack o’lantern dino

Tambo - 29 October 2013 06:37 AM

there are special pumpkins for halloween. Easy carve variety grown specially. thumbsup thin skin and lots of nothing inside.

i tried it too, back in the day. it took a LONG time.

Saw them in a special Halloween section of the supermarket this week - they looked fake (due to the colour) but on closer inspection they were real.

Boss let me know we are having a halloween party on Friday night; I downloaded “House of Frankenstein” (1944) and “The evil of Frankenstein” (1964) to screen during the night.
Might have to look into some pumpkins - but the I can imagine the mess our clients would create after they’ve had a few beverages.

beachndogs - 30 October 2013 01:25 AM

jack o’lantern dino

So awesome!

so good eh! i figured you’d get a kick outta that. here’s a couple more. so rad