The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What is your ultimate sandwich filling?

When I’ve been on my Uni lunch break and at the shop buying a sandwich I can never decide which fillings to put inside. With so many fillings infront of you.. how can you decide? Everything just looks so good..

I would normally just go for the chicken/avocado/mayo as a safe option, but next semester is all about something new.. and healthy.

So what is your ultimate sandwich filling?

goodness,
There is not one correct answer for this question for me.
I’m thinking about it too much all ready. you’re making me hungry and it’s not not lunch time… yet.

Avocado with lemon juice, cheese, chicken breast, tomato, mixed greens, a bit of mayo, salt and pepper… yum!

So the regular chicken/avocado/mayo with whatever else you had in the fridge..

Sounds yum though…

It’s the safest bet… and don’t forget the cheese. It’s nothing without the cheese.

What type of cheese? Feta?

I would have gone for cheddar or swiss.

Interesting choice.. I’m going to stick with Feta..

Im still a sucker for fairy bread.. What age do you think it should stop?

What is fairy bread?

Subway - Lettuce, Tomato, Smoked Cheese, Roast Chicken, Cucumber, Salt & Pepper, Thousand Island and BBQ Sauce :O Yum Yum.

@snowslider, fairy bread is bread covered with butter and hundreds and thousands. Good times.

proscutto and rocket or smoked salmon and cucumber

Being the sandwhich nut i am, im going go for… Chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grated carrot, alfalfa sprouts, BEETROOT mayo and salt and pepper. Mmmmm delish!

snowslider - 01 July 2009 04:52 PM

What is fairy bread?

Is it called cotton candy in the states?

rider26 - 02 July 2009 12:53 PM
snowslider - 01 July 2009 04:52 PM

What is fairy bread?

Is it called cotton candy in the states?

I’d not consider cotton candy like a bread at all, but that’s cool.
it’s only sugar, I think.

But I dont think anyone can be too old for it. Sure kids like it, and it’s fun. but I think it’s an all ages food!

Nah it’s not cotton candy.

This is fairy bread -

Ohhhhh I remember now. I used to love fairy bread! I’m thinking of fairy floss, aren’t I?