The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Never Not Part 2 - Full Movie - Nike Snowboarding - 72 Hours Only!

NEVER NOT PART 2 - NIKE SNOWBOARDING

Never Not Part 2 takes a deeper look at snowboarding, going beyond the action, the tricks, & the travel to expose the people behind the progression. By elevating the voices and viewpoints of the world’s best riders, this film taps into the snowboarding spirit, exposing audiences to the sport’s unique culture and characters. Getting up close and personal with the riders, we learn what it takes and what it means to realize your potential and live the snowboard dream. Exploring the creativity and ambition that drives these riders, snowboarding expands. It becomes a metaphor for freedom and an inspiration to pursue your passions whatever they may be.

DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES:

Part 1: http://swoo.sh/19l3iki
Part 2: http://swoo.sh/19o7y3U

Sick, I’ll be watching this for sure!

thumbsup Awesome film.

Halgars (sp?) line over the roof in Part One SIIICCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! shaka

Halgar? Hahahaha

You mean “Halldor”. LOL

rider26 - 22 October 2013 08:51 PM

Halgar? Hahahaha

You mean “Halldor”. LOL

Yeah!!!!!

Scorry Vine!!!!!  smirk

Yeah thats the bloke. shaka

Halgar Halldor Ripper dude thumbsup

Halldor helagasson… I think is what he was trying,to,say lol!!

Mr.h0z and i watched this last night.. Awesome film!

and i agree with quite alot of their views…

like, where they say alot,of people don’t really get snowboarding, they see the x games and the olympics and that’s it.. And how its not really about that its about having fun with friends and learning new stuff all the time..

and its not all doing triple corks and stuff.. And that the ‘one trick’ is just to strap in..

also halldors flip from roof to roof,, in a neck brace.. Dude has some serious balls!! (i think it was after his xgames crash that hospitalised him..)

I never even noticed the neck brace! I have watched that shot a hundred times. Looks like I’ll have to make that 101times right now. I thought it was a neck warmer. (which snowboarder wears a neck warmer when filming???) teacherboy

I actually purchased this off iTunes when it was first released. Was well worth it

Azz - 23 October 2013 06:15 AM

Yeah thats the bloke. shaka

Halgar Halldor Ripper dude thumbsup

Thats Hagar!!!

Muller is so damn good in the BC!!!!!

I could watch that stuff all day long!!!!!

We watched Dopamine last night. A little odd, a little, home movie, but some awesome awesome stuff. And a sick soundtrack once you got into it. worth the $3.99 to rent it.

Tambo - 24 October 2013 05:20 PM

We watched Dopamine last night. A little odd, a little, home movie, but some awesome awesome stuff. And a sick soundtrack once you got into it. worth the $3.99 to rent it.

Looks good!!!!! shaka

Absinthe Movies are usually pretty wicked!!!!!