The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Powderpak Parks - New Season

Powderpak Parks Expands to Weekend Sessions

Film/Edit: Olliepop Films

Due to strong demand, Powderpak Parks are excited to extend the operations of the premier indoor terrain park for skiers and snowboarders in Melbourne adding Saturday to the current ‘sessions days’ of Wednesday and Thursday nights.

The facility features a range of jibs, boxes and handrails for beginners to experienced riders to develop their technique and tricks on a consistent PowderPak surface. The facility is also conducive for testing equipment and simply having fun with friends.

Now that the Aussie snow season is over you can still strap in and go for a ride at Powderpak Parks all year round jib facility and its only 30min south east of Melbourne.

Powderpak Parks concept developed in Australia is a natural evolution of a sport that is heavily weather dependent. Not everyone is lucky enough to chase the winter around the world and keep a snowboard or skis under their feet, now Victorians and visitors can ride all year long.

Public and industry are welcome to visit PowderPak Parks rain, hail or shine to improve skills, test products, host events, conduct photo shoots, and coordinate group functions and general shredding opportunities.

I wish they built this in a more central melbourne position rather than the ass end of the world dandenong!

Cheaper factories out that way mate

yeah i know, but its sooo damn far for me….Maybe ill buy some and turn my backyard into ‘trents radpack park super fun town’ where all us westsiiiiiiiiide peeps can slide. Few rules though, dont drink my beers and look out for dog shits!!

LOL

Radd!! We need something like this in Sydney :D

Another reason Melbourne is the better city wink

AshStix - 23 October 2013 03:35 PM

Radd!! We need something like this in Sydney :D

NO, you have the harbor bridge, dont be greedy!

And you have Jeremy!

Oh wait, no you can keep him tongue

LOL Have you been yet K2? I’m heading down tonight, should be good. The mini ramp looks pretty fun, probably go for a quick skate as well.

Nah, havent been yet mate. Been lazy as hell!

K2_TeacherBoy - 23 October 2013 03:59 PM

And you have Jeremy!

Oh wait, no you can keep him tongue

Dickhead! haha

Just wait till we set up a Powderpak Park in our warehouse! Then I’ll be the coolest kid in town!