The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Store

So I made made my first purchase on the BW Store last week. It went down something like this…..

Wednesday October 9th - 2:39:17pm ~ I get an email alerting me to the Members only 25% discount

Friday October 11th - 103:58pm ~ I place an order for some wax, Chill Hill supply is at an all time low.
I paid via Paypal

2:13:05 ~ I receive email confirming order, at exactly the same time I receive second email welcoming me to the store and giving me a further 10% discount code to be used in the future.

4:14:07pm ~ Aussie Post send email with tracking, wax is on the way

6:24:55pm ~ Email from Boardworld informing me that my wax has been packed and sent via good old Aussie Post, expected delivery 2 - 5 days. Haha, I already knew.

Tuesday 15th October 6:52:56am ~ Aussie Post emails me, the package is waiting at the General Store for pick up

8:17:40am ~ Aussie Post emails again to tell me I have picked up my package smile

So to sum it up, Jez, I am very impressed with the store, the communication, the speed of pick, pack & send. Aussie Post for getting it here quick.

Continue like this, you shall be a very wealthy man.

shaka

BUY STUFF FROM THE BOARDWORLD STORE!!!!

DO IT NOW!!!!!

So many things to buy, so little money to buy things with… LOL The skate hardware sale is killing me every time I jump on BW LOL

Thanks for the feedback, Azz. Really appreciate it. thumbsup

Koper, just do it. Haha wink

Mine pretty much went the same as Azz’s!!!!!

Except that I was at work on Monday, so I have to go and pick it up from the PO today!!!!!

They even sent me an email to say it was bein held at the PO, then another one today as a reminder that its still at the PO!!!!!

Most thorough communication I’ve had from any online purchase!!!!!

I was looking at skateboards but can’t decide what to get.

get one with wheels

spaz - 16 October 2013 10:38 AM

I was looking at skateboards but can’t decide what to get.

You looking for a complete, just the deck, or deck with individual parts?

Life advice right there ^^^^

K2_TeacherBoy - 16 October 2013 10:43 AM

get one with wheels

With a Built in GoPro Attachment!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 16 October 2013 10:54 AM
K2_TeacherBoy - 16 October 2013 10:43 AM

get one with wheels

With a Built in GoPro Attachment!!!!!

Wheels with a built in GoPro attachment? big surprise

A work mate of mine just purchased a Sector 9 longboard with the sale. He is pretty stoked and cant wait to get it! shaka

Nice! Thanks for letting us know, K2.

Ordered a new surfboard leash (which is not going to see any use but thats another story) on a tuesday night. Had multiple emails that night informing me of the orders status.

Thursday arvo it was on my doorstop. Could not be happier with the process, the speediness of the delivery and the communication.

Will happily recommend, and use the store again!