The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The secret is out!!

ozgirl - 09 October 2013 08:42 PM

hehe! that was my aim! I also wondered how long it would be before you even looked!

Irrelevant!

Her having that as her profile pic says soooo much!!!

Haha well played in that case. I was like oooh I like secrets, then WTF that’s a photo of me!

It’s super relevant! I can’t even properly explain the deal in spoken word let alone in text. I actually brought up the whole profile pic recently with her. Funny it’s only just surfaced. I’ll take it as a good thing that I mustn’t have stood out as a totally whipped or under the thumb BW male?

ozgirl - 09 October 2013 08:44 PM
drc13 - 09 October 2013 08:17 PM

I have my winter BW babes!

No tongue poking necessary!

I better be one of these “BW babes”...

Hah tongue poke was left in as a safety barrier in case these BW babes didn’t want to be guilty by association.

Yeah of course you are but you have your own “BW Babe/Wife” to worry about!

drc13 - 09 October 2013 08:17 PM

You were right on one thing though Kim, she doesn’t like the snow,

Question is - Can she cook as good as me????

ozgirl - 09 October 2013 08:56 PM

Question is - Can she cook as good as me????

Oooh Kim asking the big questions!

I don’t think I can fairly answer that.

Up to this point I think I’ve only sampled your pizza dough and reheated chicken wings. None of the michelin star dishes have come out yet!

As for the mystery woman, I couldn’t tell you the last time she cooked for me. Back in the day when we lived together we tended to share the cooking and she did al-right.

I think the only fair way to settle this is with a cook off!

You in one corner, her in the other. Me playing the role of Matt, Gary and George. Bring on the food!!!

I would totally do it!

But don’t see the point - or what’s in it for me!

One day I will find someone worthy of me!

In the meantime I am truly happy for you if she makes you happy! Even complicated can make you happy!

The point is I like food and your reward will be my look of satisfaction after a great feed! smile

Haha I might just need to let Mike of the leash and explain he’d do a better job of the mess I’ll get myself into.

But thanks for the best wishes and nights entertainment just 7 years (or 2-3yrs depending on how to interpret the situation) too late LOL

Ok now I am even more confused!!!

drc13 - 09 October 2013 09:48 PM

The point is I like food and your reward will be my look of satisfaction after a great feed! smile

With TJ leaving the country I am looking for a replacement IT/fix boy/minion dude. I pay in food….

ozgirl - 09 October 2013 10:03 PM

With TJ leaving the country I am looking for a replacement IT/fix boy/minion dude. I pay in food….

Have you checked Mizu’s availability?  mizu  tongue wink

snowdragon - 09 October 2013 08:18 PM

How long has Ozgirl been stalking Lano?  hmmm

me ??? wtf ??? how did i get in to this $hit. ??

lanox - 09 October 2013 10:15 PM
snowdragon - 09 October 2013 08:18 PM

How long has Ozgirl been stalking Lano?  hmmm

me ??? wtf ??? how did i get in to this $hit. ??

haha I did think the same thing mate. Looking forward to when your secret is out!

right… secret can you tell me what that is one u find out.

lanox - 09 October 2013 10:27 PM

right… secret can you tell me what that is one u find out.

haha don’t feel so safe mate. Before tonight I had no idea I’d been keeping this deep dark secret! smile

^^^ closing my account this place is nuts… 2 many stalkers.

With TJ leaving us for Canada, oz thought she’d step up to the plate!

what been crazy or upgrade to nuts