The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Members only: store-wide sale starting tomorrow

Hey guys,

Just giving you a head-up. 25% off everything, 3 days only, starting tomorrow.

This isn’t being promoted anywhere. It’s only being sent to Members/Team.
Other forum users (Rookie status) seeing this on the forums can also use the code.

This will be running Wed/Thurs/Fri. The code below will be working from tomorrow.

Use the code: bwmember25

Have fun! thumbsup

yew!

Like!!! Good stuff Jez!

And the store is broken! raspberry

TJswish - 09 October 2013 09:59 AM

And the store is broken! raspberry

?????

Back up now, I was getting an error trying to go.

Could be this PC though as I’ve had issues in the past lol

We might have been pushing some updates through. Please let me know if you have problems again.

What’s the difference between the SWIX F4 and the FX?????

I know one has “Freeride” on it!!!!! Can’t be used Generation Snow & One Hit Wonders?????

Both All Temp, Both same size, Both Flouro!!!!!

Mizu, they are both very similar waxes in terms of composition and performance, but the XF is snowboard-specific. I will find out exactly how they differ tomorrow, but my recommendation would be the XF.

rider26 - 09 October 2013 06:09 PM

Mizu, they are both very similar waxes in terms of composition and performance, but the XF is snowboard-specific. I will find out exactly how they differ tomorrow, but my recommendation would be the XF.

Sweet!!!!! shaka

Mizu, I found out direct from Swix. The XF and F4 range do have different products, but in case of these two products, they are actually identical in regards to formulation. Both are fluorinated universal waxes, just a different colour dye and packaging. Considering this, I’m not sure why we ordered both. LOL

The FX looks cooler branding. Keep that one as your wax of choice imo