The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

h0zzie in a magazine!!

Sooooo our local magazine did and article on our august snow trip, as one of out mates gfs who came with us had been talking,to the guy who runs,it.. And he used alot of my,photos!! Yewww!!

(also I’m in my boardworld hoodie on the front page.. (slightly devo I’m covering the ‘boar’ part of boardworld) (should have photoshopped it back,in haha)

so its the front,page,

and a full page spread on pages 28-29

http://rock-itt.realviewtechnologies.com/

shaka

Nice one hoz!

Very cool Hoz! Well done shaka

grin

Nice one hoz, immortalised in print!!
Not to detract from that but my god that is the most horribly designed magazine I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some comic sans use in there!!
But back to my original statement, kick ass hoz-wizzle!!

LOL

trentradpants - 08 October 2013 05:23 PM

Nice one hoz, immortalised in print!!
Not to detract from that but my god that is the most horribly designed magazine I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some comic sans use in there!!
But back to my original statement, kick ass hoz-wizzle!!

h0z - 08 October 2013 10:54 AM

Sooooo our local magazine did and article on our august snow trip, as one of out mates gfs who came with us had been talking,to the guy who runs,it.. And he used alot of my,photos!! Yewww!!

(also I’m in my boardworld hoodie on the front page.. (slightly devo I’m covering the ‘boar’ part of boardworld) (should have photoshopped it back,in haha)

so its the front,page,

and a full page spread on pages 28-29

http://rock-itt.realviewtechnologies.com/

Great stuff. thumbsup

Yeh its a small, local magazine for the northern beaches… Nothing fancy… But still pretty cool!!

thanks guys! ^_^

thumbsup
(comic sans… goes and checks font list…. teacherboy better get rid of THAT one)