The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sooooooo, Whats with the Ghost town?

Can we see the pic?

**insert tumbleweed image**

Back at work today. Should I put this in the devo thread?

wink

spaz - 07 October 2013 06:31 PM

Can we see the pic?

can’t seem to locate the hiding in the board bag photo but here is one of him almost passed out on top of his board bag. dinner, drinking, dancing done LOL

Billy - 07 October 2013 07:35 PM

**insert tumbleweed image**

Back at work today. Should I put this in the devo thread?

wink

u mean this one billy wink
tumble

It really was a looong weekend for me.. Worked 62 hours since Thursday.. 6-6 Thurs, 6-7 Fri 5-6 sat 6-6 sun and 6-6 today… I haven’t had a break either.. In that time i ate dinner Thursday, a bit of mi goreng friday night, then i ate some,pork ribs sat night.,  slept through dinner last night.. Ate nothing the last 48 hours except a poor attempt at a pie, about 3 mouth fulls… Sooooo glad in,off the next 2 days.. I’m so,exhausted! And soo damn hungry!!  But finally able to check bw again!! smile

At my new job boardworld doesn’t work so any browsing at work is gone :-( IE left aligns the site completely off screen. I’m trying to get chrome and mozilla but haven’t been able to

That’s why I haven’t been around!

I was building a wooden floor for my new shed…...well if swearing at my tools and getting splinters is classed as ‘building’ these days, consider me a master builder!!

Have you tried resizing the screen blizzard?

But since the problem occurs on Internet Exploder I fear there’s not much use LOL

Use your phone?

Emptied the pool over the weekend, (pump hasn’t worked for 6months). I was a good way to hydrate the grass -not that it needs it because we haven’t gotten a new mower yet (since it died in August).
A thick layer of green goo had to be scooped off the bottom so shovelled that for a while yesterday - garden will be happy. Found a few frogs and a variety of alien bugs living in there, a couple of bones the mutt had added and a lawn chair.
Unfortunately the empty pool isn’t skate friendly.

Finally started repairing some body damage on the Territory - ended up with a pounding headache from breathing in fibreglass fumes, had a long shower and fell asleep, woke up at 1am to some very strange dreams.

We have some expensive NEEDS atm; a new ride-on (+$5K) and pool pump ($500).
But stepdad bought another gurney (already have one) and dirty water pump over the weekend instead.
He asked me to get our trailer in registrable condition before christmas - makes me wonder what else he has on the shopping agenda…

During my two weeks in Japan I actually really enjoyed not having to be at a computer it was a good detox. Being stuck on one today hasn’t been overly pleasant! But that’s why I haven’t been around.

blizzard_22 - 08 October 2013 08:04 AM

At my new job boardworld doesn’t work so any browsing at work is gone :-( IE left aligns the site completely off screen. I’m trying to get chrome and mozilla but haven’t been able to That’s why I haven’t been around!

Yeah it’s a pretty bad bug that BW doesn’t work on older versions of IE. IE is a pos browser but the fact is nearly every corporation runs it as part of their SOE software rollout so it’s ruling out a large viewing audience. Many new viewers would load it once see how it looks, give up and never come back.

What I’ve been doing when I’m on a computer with IE is run a copy of chrome portable off a usb device. Might be worth looking into in your case.

drc13 - 08 October 2013 01:48 PM

What I’ve been doing when I’m on a computer with IE is run a copy of chrome portable off a usb device. Might be worth looking into in your case.

^ Thats some solid advice right there.

spaz - 08 October 2013 08:28 AM

Have you tried resizing the screen blizzard?

But since the problem occurs on Internet Exploder I fear there’s not much use LOL

Use your phone?

Yep tried resizing and running different browser modes with no such luck. I try to sneak using my phone during the day but the office is very open compared to my previous workplace so makes it a little hard :-(

Do they expect you to work?

At work!
LOL