The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

My UE Boom product review

Have a read here: http://bit.ly/UEBoom_review

MY REVIEW OF JEZ’S REVIEW

Although the leading photo screams sex with jez gently cradling the Boom speaker in the same manner as which i assume he gently cradles his other phallic shaped boom stick, there was a distinct lack of innuendo jokes through out the review.
This lack of humor led to the review being factual and bursting with hot information.
Looking right at home with 18cms of long blue music power in his hand, one wonders how he came to be so comfortable with a wrist action like that, perhaps what happens in snowboard lessons at whilster has and indeed should, remain in the snowboarding lessons at whistler.
We are then treated to a pic of the boom speaker thrusting skyward as it stands proud on a weighing scale. 541 grams says look here at my rigidity, couple that with my weight and you know your in for a hard rocking good time.
A list of features follows with the curious addition of ‘strain resistant/. Perhaps my audio visual schooling has been a bit lackluster as I didnt know that portable speakers were ailed with the predicament of straining, but i can take solace in knowing that the 18cm boom music speaker is resistant to this infliction.

It is at this point that i have now lost interest in reviewing the review and will conclude with
Jez jez he’s our man
if he cant do it
no one will

Yours sincearly
trent

hahahahahaha LOL snake

Best review ever….... Rad pants, not yours Jez smile

Or he could’ve summed it all up by sayin that Jeremy is a Wanker?????

I think we need a Doctors opinion on this…...

Confirmed smirk

Can’t argue with a Professional’s Opinion!!!!!

hahahaha
Well done trent, but not enough to make me read Jez’s review.

But man his boomstick was thumping when I saw it, walking into a crowd of people I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. And when I did I was impressed.