The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Brands you would like to see in the BW store

GoPro
LOL

Double insult there - GoPro will not allow new applications for online stores.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I feel we have a really solid plan together for Winter 14. Obviously we won’t be able to stock every brand, but there are several key brands we will be working with; some have been mentioned already.

We are not stocking boots next season. We believe boots should be purchased in store, so until we can actually offer expert boot fitting, we don’t want to be a part of the “try in store, buy online” problem.

Trent, we would love to work with you in pushing Buse through our store and site. Please feel free to contact me at any time about this!

Please keep the suggestions coming. It’s helpful to know which brands our members are passionate about. Thank you.

I can also confirm we will be carrying the following brands next season:

YES Snowboards, Now Bindings, Flux Bindings.

Three brands I have always supported because I genuinely believe in their product. Really stoked to be working with these brands from next season.

FYVE, Nike, DC

powderpak….......heavily discounted!
I need a summer time jib fix!

does powderpak sell their stuff? he said he can send some stuff to me in jindy to use but then ill have to return it, never ended up asking if you can buy them

Yeah, they sell it. I’m hoping to eventually set up a couple of jibs in our warehouse.

rider26 - 03 October 2013 12:26 PM

I can also confirm we will be carrying the following brands next season:

YES Snowboards, Now Bindings, Flux Bindings.

Three brands I have always supported because I genuinely believe in their product. Really stoked to be working with these brands from next season.

shaka

DylanV - 03 October 2013 02:17 PM

FYVE, Nike, DC

Yup!!!!!

Please please please… Nixon, Oakley, Electric, Volcom, RVCA,, Dakine and maybe one of the big three surf brands.  shaka

Get all those brands in and ill buy the whole BW store wink

Yeh dakine!

Also 32.. I have 32 boots and pants.. and looking at another pair of 32 pants.. best pants I have ever owned/worn.. right amount of pockets and size, and I’ve never needed to put them Ina. Drying room.. even after a few rainy days towards the end..

Grenade as well?

Also the Aussie brands of course . Fyve, 3cs, irs, pimp hands, (and as Rick suggested. Corked, they make some pretty awesome hoodies.. Mr.h0z went to school with them, and him, and 2 mates have one of their hoodies each.) and buse smile

Liking the discounted powderpak idea!! Quite a few of our group and looking into buying some for a mates backyard.. he has an awesome sloped backyard that would be so much run with a few boxes or rails..

surferguy56 - 03 October 2013 06:32 PM

Please please please… Nixon, Oakley, Electric, Volcom, RVCA,, Dakine and maybe one of the big three surf brands.  shaka

h0z - 03 October 2013 09:58 PM

Yeh dakine!

I’m happy to say we already have Dakine on board!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/dakine

Ed Hardy?

FUBU?????