The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

ThE RiDdLe ThReAd!!!

mary’s mother had four kids march,april,may.. what was the 4th kids name????

Mary.

A man was at a bar feeling poor he sees a rich man take a wad of 50’s out his pocket to pay the cashier.
The poor man says to the rich man “I know all the songs known to man.”
The rich man laughed and said,“I bet you all the money in my pocket that you can’t sing a song with my daughter’s name in it, Sarah Lee Greyson.”
The poor man went home rich and the rich man went home poor.
What song did the man sing?

Happy birthday?

A sharp shooter hung up his hat and put on a blindfold.He then walk a 100 yards,turned around,then shot a bullet though his hat.The blindfold was a perfectly good one completly blocking the man’‘s vision.

How did he manage this??

He hung his hat on his gun barrel?

What is so fragile that when you say your name you break it?

Silence.

If you’re going to the movies and you’re paying, is it cheaper to take one friend to the movies twice, or two friends to the movies at the same time?

same time because if you go two times your buying four tickets total but if you go at the same time your only buying 3.

if the was a river that separated NSW from QLD and a plane crashed right in the middle of the river in which state would you bury the survivors???

u dont bury survivors

What car is spelled the same way front and backwards?

racecar smile

what gets wetter as it dries???

a towel

Theres a one-story white house and everything in it is white. What color are the stairs?

There are no stairs, it’s one storey…

What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

^^ the letter M

a bus driver is goin down a street he goes straight though a red light, up a one way street backwards and turned left at a no left turn…

he done all this with out breaking 1 road rule,,how????

lawsuit and a job grin

The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it

The dark…

A black dog is sleeping in the middle of a black road that has no streetlights and there is no moon. A car coming down the road with its lights off steers around the dog. How did the driver know the dog was there?