The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Worst Tattoos

vote for Mizu to change his username to britney? raspberry

haha! i saw the Change Name Thread before this one, and was wondering how that came about. This explains it all smile

What can I say, Jeremy and fatima4u were my inspiration raspberry

Some gold on that site. ^^^

Some people just should not use mind altering substances cool cheese

I know some guys who put a tat on themselves of the sillyest things.

One guy cussed at some cowboy in Texas… and when the cowboy was chasing him, he turned around a snapped a picture… He later got a tattoo of the cowboy chasing him…. We often never know the story of what is behind the ink… personaly that is kind of a cool story… but the tat looked horrible and diddnt even look like a cowboy.

It was common in my circle of friends about 15 years ago, to have a tat of a barcode, often with your social security number (American private personal identifiation number assigned by the government… kind of creepy is you think about it, but every citizen has one) Some would just put the Social Security Number on them somewhere.
I have it on me in 2 places. when it is noticed, I often get a question about it.
Thinking it is like a Jewish concentration camp tattoo, but of course I’m too young to have been through that, and I look Italian, not Jewish.
It is kind of “revealing” to let someone see of know your social security number anyway.. kind of taboo to let other know what it is, and they can potentially “steal your identity”

As far as I know, that’s never happened to me, but If I ever got a tat removed it would be the more visible tat of my #.
We all do some dumb things sometimes.

When a Wolf t-shirt just isn’t enough..

…a gigantic wolf back tattoo may be the answer.

This guy is mates with one of my cousins, he got this last week in Bali.

tattoos inside the lip usually dont last too long.
Same with tattoos on fingernails. Never done it but a lot were doing it around here for a while.

dont get me wrong, american psycho is a great movie but… yeah. Just no.

Wow there is some Shockers there!!! I too have a small southern cross n my back and cop enough grief that it is just like the swastika. I don’t think Aussies are like that at all and hate that some people refer to it that way :-(

rider26 - 24 June 2013 06:20 PM

HAHAHAHAH holy sh*t, this is the best thing I have ever seen.

Haha im going to get a word inside my lip when i go up goldy on the weekend to get work done on my arm. Starts with c and ends in unty LOL

Personal joke with a girl i was having relations with and she dared me to do it, s we are both getting it done.

I hve mates who have done drunken tattoos on themselves in the past. They look terrible but provides funn stories