The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2013 - The Plan!

DylanV - 03 September 2013 06:46 PM
K2_TeacherBoy - 03 September 2013 01:38 PM

On second thoughts, imagine if every racer had one of these hahahaha

Yes a fighting Asian to slow down everyone else could be very helpful LOL

HAHAHAHA!

It is possible that we could get a slippery pole erected across the TAH pool.

When I get back in Thredbo I will ask about making it happen.

Hey all,

Went to Jez’s last night and got a bunch of prizes.

the plan for Saturday night is now trivia, B-Rad silent auction and also a B-Rad Raffle. So don’t forget to bring cash for the raffle tickets at $5 per ticket.

There will still be a race on the Sunday at 11am!! Great prizes on offer and not just for first place. Which also now comes with a perpetual trophy for the winner (as well as prizes)

thumbsup

Thanks for organising this stuff for us Oz smile

ozgirl - 10 September 2013 09:19 AM

There will still be a race on the Sunday at 11am!! Great prizes on offer and not just for first place. Which also now comes with a perpetual trophy for the winner (as well as prizes)

Still trying to work out what form of transport world give me the best advantage LOL

Not a prob! You guys know I love to do it grin

But Dan and TJ need credit too. We went through and sorted through all the prizes together last night and what was what, for what and all that! It was a team effort!

Dan has been a great help in organising roof racks and pod for the roof of my car to get everything down there,

DylanV - 10 September 2013 09:43 AM
ozgirl - 10 September 2013 09:19 AM

Still trying to work out what form of transport world give me the best advantage LOL

Don’t think too hard just yet! We have to go back to the drawing board for the actually race! So not even the organisers know the final plan!

Be at the trivia night Saturday to get the details!!!

So where do we go to to participate in this infamous trivia night on Saturday? And may we please bring a couple of friends with us?

Friends welcome as long as you’re not bringing massive amounts (we all need to fit in lol)

It’s down near Friday Flats in Woodridge. I’ll PM you my number, just give us a buzz when you’re around. Otherwise if you’re on the mountain from Friday onwards, just look for BW hoodies and say hi to people!

ozgirl - 10 September 2013 09:45 AM

Don’t think too hard just yet! We have to go back to the drawing board for the actually race! So not even the organisers know the final plan!

I have it on pretty good authority that even with the not so great snow cover the race is still going to be awesome..!

Training video:

http://youtu.be/_Qe3HBqFhTU

LOL

1:14 in that hahahahahahahaha

kris_chimp - 11 September 2013 04:07 PM

So where do we go to to participate in this infamous trivia night on Saturday? And may we please bring a couple of friends with us?

You bring whoever ya want, Kris!!!!!

If ya run out of room just make TJ sit outside!!!!!