The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Happy Fathers Day to all the BOARDWORLD Old Boys

Hope you have great days and get spoiled by the children smile

PP presented me with a newspaper advert to go to a Fathers Day lunch.
Only she didn’t book it (they only answer phone mon-fri) and it will cost $49pp.

So, since my daughter wants me to pay for fathers day I thought I should pass on the sentiment;
I phoned my dad to see if he wanted to come along, and pay for it all.
(think; Cats in The Cradle lyrics - “I’m a lot like you dad”), he saw the poetic, loving sentiment from the offspring, got a good laugh and agreed.

But we aren’t booked for lunch, so we are winging it and it now looks like everyone is going to end up at my place at 12 for lunch - PP, dad, sister, 2 nieces, bro In-law, mum, step-dad and me.

My biggest concern is there’s no bacon in the fridge for breaky

Nice work spaz!!!

Bacon, eggs and beans done smile

Even if there was bacon, most likely I would have to cook it.

Well done azz, enjoy your last FD before become a grown-up in 26 days.

happy fathers day to all the BW dad!! hope ya’ll have a stellar day gettin spoilt billy
fairly stoked i get to hang with my old man (the straight up best guy i know) and my two bro’s who dad hard on the regular. fam days rock hey LOL

Happy father’s day, dads. Hope your kids spoil you. thumbsup

Mate, I had a sick day. Brekky in bed, cool prezzies. Off to the dog show at the local oval. That was the funniest shit ever…...... you all have to get to one for a good old belly laugh LOL

Then spent a few hours on the camper trailer I am building.

Knocked off at 4 ish and cracked a can of Jager and The Grommet & I spent some quality Father / Daughter time lighting fires and burning shit. Good times, good tunes and an awesome sunset shaka

Smashing down wines now like there is no tomorrow…..... perfect Old Boys Days if I ever had one*

*icing on the cake would of been #1 Daughter here knocking a few back with us…. next weekend we’ll be doing that smile

Great stuff, Azz.  rocker

Well, lunch PP wanted to do didn’t happen, my old man must be developing dementia because when he was late for lunch we called. His response was it was the first he heard about it - after I spoke to him 4 times since yesterday regarding it.

Anyway he made it. The girls created a surprise picnic for desert up in a corner of the yard we never use.

Later I had a yearning for a beer but there was none in the fridge. So I’ve had a sober day, all day.

Happy Dad’s day everyone!

TJ, Dan, and I got bacon for breaky cause mum was making it for dad.

They we set of for an epic pirate day!!

ozgirl - 01 September 2013 10:05 PM

Happy Dad’s day everyone!

TJ, Dan, and I got bacon for breaky cause mum was making it for dad.

They we set of for an epic pirate day!!

teacherboy LOL

Happy dad’s day!! X

Thanks for wishing us (old boys) a father day yesterday… cool smile

We just got in Thredbo yesterday on father’s day for a week stay…
Yeah I had bacon for brekky…. drool