The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Boardworld Shred 2013 - Dates, Thredbo. Lock it in!

rider26 - 27 August 2013 07:01 PM

Michelle and I might not be able to get to Thredbo until Sunday morning. Will know more soon, but either way we will be doing at least 7 days of snowboarding.

And miss out on the pond skim??? You’re crazy!!!!  nutjob

Michelle and I might not be able to get to Thredbo until Sunday morning. Will know more soon, but either way we will be doing at least 7 days of snowboarding.

Dude, you guys need to be there… So many people only going for the weekend, either you will need people to run everything for you or this is going to be a giant fuck up…

No offence meant but it’s the one time a year that it’s pretty important to put your work over the rest of your life. I don’t know what it is you’re bailing for but bailing on the major event is pretty lame…

But who is going to make Shane do push up’s now wah

blizzard_22 - 27 August 2013 07:55 PM

But who is going to make Shane do push up’s now wah

Position filled evil

K2_TeacherBoy - 27 August 2013 07:35 PM

Please tell me that’s not true! Otherwise I would have booked the other weekend!!!

A lot of the Mexicans will feel the same I am sure!

And us Perisher people who have/are forking out good money to ride with their mates…

Come on Jez, I promise I won’t melt your skating rink with my hotness kiss

ozgirl - 27 August 2013 08:05 PM
K2_TeacherBoy - 27 August 2013 07:35 PM

Please tell me that’s not true! Otherwise I would have booked the other weekend!!!

A lot of the Mexicans will feel the same I am sure!

And us Perisher people who have/are forking out good money to ride with their mates…

Yep, a trip that normally costs me less than $300 is currently already $600+ before any food, drinks or other activities for me…

When are we going to do the race that AJ and I have been working on?

let’s not get too het up about this yet. Jez said “might” and I know he will do everything he can to be there. If he can’t, there’s a good reason I reckon.
We’ve only had 2 days on snow so far, been saving up for this trip, and we would be devo’d, but in famous Ned Kelly style, such is life

ozgirl - 27 August 2013 08:35 PM

Why wasnt i invited to the committee????  michelle

DylanV - 27 August 2013 08:50 PM
ozgirl - 27 August 2013 08:35 PM

Why wasnt i invited to the committee????  michelle

Because those on the committee can’t compete!

Cos you’ll cheat

Tambo - 27 August 2013 08:36 PM

let’s not get too het up about this yet. Jez said “might” and I know he will do everything he can to be there. If he can’t, there’s a good reason I reckon.
We’ve only had 2 days on snow so far, been saving up for this trip, and we would be devo’d, but in famous Ned Kelly style, such is life

Best thought so far, i live by the motto “stress less” and i think a few on here should take on some of mine and tambos attributes smirk

Im pretty fcuking certain its going to be somethign major if its delaying their shred arrival and not just some “thing”.

If he cant make it until a certain date so be it.

Agreed^^^

I really hate to do this, but im fraid im gunna have to…. Drop some hash tags

#firstworldproblems
#stresslesssess
#chillthefarkout
#lifegoeson

LOL