The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Boardworld Shred 2013 - Dates, Thredbo. Lock it in!

ozgirl - 22 August 2013 11:48 AM

Don’t forget their is 15% saving on your lift tickets if you purchase more than 14 days in advance.

I am only going to do 3 days (Fri-Sun) so only $205

Cool, guess I should book those 3 in as well sometime soon then.

If this is the case and you do this this year and then again next year, thats $410 off the $750 price

So if you can do $340 next season (2 weekends peak) then it would be worth it.

You can do what ever you want!

I just know I am prob not going to bother riding Monday! Doesn’t mean you can’t!

In other news just booked flights for Jess!!

So she is looking for accom from Thu - Monday (the shred palace is out of her budget!) if anyone can help.

Dylan where are you staying?

TJswish - 22 August 2013 11:48 AM

How long you going to NZ for? If it’s a 2 week trip, it’s likely you’d still want a few weekends next year aswell (AND DON’T FORGET NEXT YEARS SHRED TOO. Likely to be there for 3 years now isn’t it? If you do another 3 days next year, the pass is practically paid off…)

Yeah mate probably a 2 week school holiday NZ trip.

Hadn’t thought of next years Shred good point!

Haven’t even got accomm sorted for this shred so probably getting ahead of myself!

I was really looking forward to coming along for this and meeting everyone but my friend has bailed on me. mad  Apparently when she said 2 months ago she’d got leave what she actually meant was that she would do it the next day and then forgot and now has left it to late. LAME!!

Beachndogs is looking for a roomie - well kinda sorta… she is booking in at the YHA!

You should join.

I promise you will have fun and we need to up the female ratio at this thing!

Doesn’t mean you can’t come… Do what we all did the first time we met everyone. Just rock up and say hi.

ozgirl - 22 August 2013 02:47 PM

Beachndogs is looking for a rooming - well kinda sorta… she is booking in at the YHA!

You should join.

apparently there are only 6 spots left at the yha for the thursday friday saturday nights because of the efterski festival so get in quick

ozgirl - 22 August 2013 02:47 PM

I promise you will have fun and we need to up the female ratio at this thing!

no arguments there smirk LOL

That’s tempting actually. Will look into it tonight.

DO IT!

I promise you wont regret it!

I know it is daunting going ‘away’ with a bunch of strangers but really its great fun!

Actually Billy needs a driving buddy… (you are in VIC aren’t you?)

Definately come along! We need more Victorians in our army!

ozgirl - 22 August 2013 04:11 PM

DO IT!

I promise you wont regret it!

I know it is daunting going ‘away’ with a bunch of strangers but really its great fun!

Actually Billy needs a driving buddy… (you are in VIC aren’t you?)

You’re right, it’s a lot daunting!

BUT I already have leave approved and i think i would definitely regret not coming! I dare say i think you have talked me into it..

Let us know when your going (days) and may be able to do some car pooling to save on fuel

Probably looking at going Thursday/Friday to Monday. If anyone else is heading up around then I’d def be up for car pooling.  smile

have you sorted accom yet air? i sent you a pm