The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Federal Election 2013

What the hell is going on here??

This is my favourite LOL

LOL

ahahaha love that last one!

Rudd doing what he does best - superficial, populist stunts designed to con Australia’s gullible lowest common denominator into believing he’s actually not a mendacious, narcissistic sociopath. Thankfully, not everyone is so easily conned.

This is from the Facebook page of the makeup artist hired by Sky News to prepare Rudd and Abbott for broadcast last night:

Some of Lily Fontana’s Facebook friends’ comments in response clearly showed this was by no means an isolated incident. Here are comments from three of them:

“I second this, Lily. I have had a very similar experience! Must run in the family as Mr Howard and Mr Costello were gentlemen with a capital G. Mr Abbott is following in their footsteps. The other, I could not even Facebook how he treated the crew. Just abhorrent!”

“Anybody that has ever spent time with both men (which I have) will tell you exactly the same.”

“Abbott is a genuine, decent man, Rudd is an elitist grub who thinks he is superior to all!!!!”

Typical Rudd. One face for the cameras, and the real one he desperately tries to keep hidden from public view.

Former Australian Labor Party national president, Warren Mundine summed it up nicely with this quote:

“If you don’t like Opposition Leader Tony Abbott, don’t meet him, you will change your mind.
If you like Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, don’t meet him, you will change your mind.”

It’s hardly surprising, as it represents a common characteristic of many of those within the ranks of the left-wing. They ignorantly/hypocritically claim to occupy “the highroad” [sic], in direct contrast to actual reality.

Oh fair shake of the sauce bottle there, I’m SORRY but I don’t think that our Little Vegemite would ever behave like that!!!!!

He survived the Kokoda Track!!!!!

公平待遇哦酱瓶,我很抱歉,但我不认为我们的小Vegemite将永远像!!!

他幸存的科科达小径!!

Be careful when shaving kids!!!!! They can cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut….....

You have to watch all, bloody cracker LOL

LOL