The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Federal Election 2013

chucky - 17 August 2013 08:03 PM
beachndogs - 17 August 2013 11:23 AM

i mean according to abbott, didn’t turnball invent the internet . . .

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be moronic enough to think that Abbott genuinely believes Turnbull “invented the internet”. Unfortunately, Australia is infested with gullible, deluded simpletons.

“We have a strong and credible broadband policy because the man who has devised it, the man who will implement it virtually invented the internet in this country.” Abbott 28 June 2013

nawww got your cranky pants on chucky? had a bad day and need a hug? come at me bro smile

beachndogs - 17 August 2013 08:14 PM
chucky - 17 August 2013 08:03 PM
beachndogs - 17 August 2013 11:23 AM

i mean according to abbott, didn’t turnball invent the internet . . .

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be moronic enough to think that Abbott genuinely believes Turnbull “invented the internet”. Unfortunately, Australia is infested with gullible, deluded simpletons.

“We have a strong and credible broadband policy because the man who has devised it, the man who will implement it virtually invented the internet in this country.” Abbott 28 June 2013

nawww got your cranky pants on chucky? had a bad day and need a hug? come at me bro smile

And I thought that “Virtualy” didn’t mean “Actually”??????

Maybe 94 Billion, Virtually is 34 Billion?????

Just like there will be virtually no cake left for you miz wink

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be moronic enough to think that Abbott didn’t make that comment in a ‘tongue-in-cheek’ fashion (the roar of laughter from his audience should have made that perfectly clear, yet many leftards are far too thick to register even the most blatant cues).

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be unaware that the addition of the words “virtually” before and “in this country” after the phrase “invented the internet” completely changes its meaning.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would actually be stupid enough to think that once they’d ignorantly quoted a comment out of context, quoting it in context would somehow add credibility to their piteous, childish argument.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would continually try and fail in these pathetically desperate, puerile attempts to denigrate Tony Abbott. Einstein famously defined “insanity” as “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. Evidently, leftards have their own deluded opinion on this matter as well.

chucky - 17 August 2013 08:31 PM

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be moronic enough to think that Abbott didn’t make that comment in a ‘tongue-in-cheek’ fashion (the roar of laughter from his audience should have made that perfectly clear, yet many leftards are far too thick to register even the most blatant cues).

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be unaware that the addition of the words “virtually” before and “in this country” after the phrase “invented the internet” completely changes its meaning.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would actually be stupid enough to think that once they’d ignorantly quoted a comment out of context, quoting it in context would somehow add credibility to their piteous, childish argument.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would continually try and fail in these pathetically desperate, puerile attempts to denigrate Tony Abbott. Einstein famously defined “insanity” as “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. Evidently, leftards have their own deluded opinion on this matter as well.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton wouldn’t know the difference between a depository and suppository. There, I fixed it for you LOL

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker’s game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” But it sure is fun watching them desperately try to get a reaction. It has been a treat as always sunshine cheese

beachndogs - 17 August 2013 08:30 PM

As long as its only virtual!!!!!

Reality dictates that Mizu always gets cake!!!!!  wink

Mizu Kuma - 17 August 2013 09:03 PM
beachndogs - 17 August 2013 08:30 PM

As long as its only virtual!!!!!

Reality dictates that Mizu always gets cake!!!!!  wink

virtual reality cake? haha smirk

beachndogs - 17 August 2013 09:00 PM

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton wouldn’t know the difference between a depository and suppository.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would actually be moronic enough to think that Abbott’s inadvertent slip of the tongue was anything more than simply that. Just like I said, “Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would continually try and fail in these pathetically desperate, puerile attempts to denigrate Tony Abbott” - yet there you have it. Piteous, truly piteous.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet . . .

. . . says the gullible, deluded simpleton doing exactly that.

The delusion of the average leftard is exceeded only by their hypocrisy.

chucky - 17 August 2013 09:23 PM

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton wouldn’t know the difference between a depository and suppository.

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would actually be moronic enough to think that Abbott’s inadvertent slip of the tongue was anything more than simply that. Just like I said, “Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would continually try and fail in these pathetically desperate, puerile attempts to denigrate Tony Abbott” - yet there you have it. Piteous, truly piteous.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet . . .

. . . says the gullible, deluded simpleton doing exactly that.

The delusion of the average leftard is exceeded only by their hypocrisy.

haha no arguing here sunshine. That implies that I am trying to persuade you to change your view to mine. I’m just tossing you a bone every so often cause a starving troll is no fun to watch wink

And you never fail to bite. Hard. Isn’t the internet fun LOL
Till next time chuckster!!

Ignorantly and inappropriately playing the “troll” card in instances such as this is the hallmark of spineless simpletons cowardly running away with their tails between their legs, when it’s blatantly obvious their feeble attempts at anything even remotely resembling a valid argument have fallen completely apart. An entirely transparent and embarrassingly piss-weak defence mechanism.

Oh well, I guess when some illiterate little twat can’t even differentiate the grammatical nuances between “depository” and “repository”, it’s hardly surprising they also embarrassingly fail to comprehend the genuine meaning of the word “troll” in this context.

It appears some losers’ opinions of themselves are as delusional as their political beliefs.

Sad, just plain sad.

chucky - 17 August 2013 10:11 PM

Ignorantly and inappropriately playing the “troll” card in instances such as this is the hallmark of spineless simpletons cowardly running away with their tails between their legs, when it’s blatantly obvious their feeble attempts at anything even remotely resembling a valid argument have fallen completely apart. An entirely transparent and embarrassingly piss-weak defence mechanism.

Oh well, I guess when some illiterate little twat can’t even differentiate the grammatical nuances between “depository” and “repository”, it’s hardly surprising they also embarrassingly fail to comprehend the genuine meaning of the word “troll” in this context.

It appears some losers’ opinions of themselves are as delusional as their political beliefs.

Sad, just plain sad.

Every-time LOL

Oh well, I guess when some illiterate little twat can’t even differentiate the grammatical nuances between “depository” and “repository”  Much like abbott yeah… wink

*sigh*

I wonder how long it’s going to take some illiterate little twat to realise that (regardless of the fact they’re simply fabricating the scenario as a pathetic defence mechanism) to assume the pretence of simply ‘fishing’ for reaction is to actually take on the role of internet “troll” themself? Probably as long as it takes to get their tiny little brain around that fact that an inadvertent slip of the tongue can not occur in written form, only verbal - so their Abbott comparison is an ignorantly misguided as the rest of their infantile drivel.

chucky - 17 August 2013 11:05 PM

*sigh*

I wonder how long it’s going to take some illiterate little twat to realise that regardless of the fact they’re simply fabricating the scenario as a pathetic defence mechanism, to assume the pretence of simply ‘fishing’ for reaction is to actually take on the role of internet “troll” themself? Probably as long as it takes to get their tiny little brain around that fact that an inadvertent slip of the tongue can not occur in written form, only verbal - so their Abbott comparison is an ignorantly misguided as the rest of their infantile drivel.

oh I’d say probably as long it it will take you to realise that no matter how much vitriol or nastiness you spew, I am not going to return in kind smirk Not my style. But if you wanna join us up here on the highroad, go right head. We’re all having cake LOL
till then sunshine!

Yep, just like I said - the delusion of the average leftard is exceeded only by their hypocrisy.

A lot in common with Kevin Rudd, this one.

Now we will get back on topic after that little shindig…....