The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Federal Election 2013

ozgirl - 16 August 2013 08:01 AM

Cake for everyone!!!

cheese

Azz - 16 August 2013 07:21 AM

Maybe all new homes built should have the roof covered in solar panels, sure we use resources to make the panels, but then we can stop burning coal to supply power. You would think in the long run that it would work out better for us?

While we are building those homes, insulate them properly, like they do in much of the Northern hemisphere. Wire the homes to suit the power we actually use. Most appliances have transformers bring the power down to a low voltage DC current, so 240ac is not really that necessary. All lighting can be LED…... I can go on.

With these few things implemented, we would;

create jobs making the new tech and installing, replacing, fixing etc
remove a major polluter, but employ the staff in new tech jobs.
stimulate the economy with the new business activity.

What we need is all the parties to get their heads together and stop trash talking about each other and work on making a better place for us to live in, now and the future.

All of the pollies are there because they were voted in, they must of come across as good people to a majority (I would like to think) for them to be there. Lets get these minds working together rather than against…..... half the battle solved smile

Bit by bit we’re already doin theses things to a certain degree!!!!! And like I said before, we in the Steel Industry for one example have been reducing our environmental footprint for as long as I have worked there!!!!! We’re actually in the stages of releasing a product that will outlive our Painted Steel by nearly doubling it’s life!!!!! That is good for the Environment!!!!!

And oddly enough, without The Greens in power!!!!!

Instead of the Billions of dollars spent on the Climate Change Committees over the years, so they could tell us it’s gonna get hotter in summer, maybe they should have spent more money on those things that you mentioned?????

beachndogs - 16 August 2013 08:11 AM
ozgirl - 16 August 2013 08:01 AM

Cake for everyone!!!

cheese

I’ll put the jug on!!!!!

Tony Abbott vs Skrillex….Abbottrang

hahaha

feel a bit sorry for the turtle…

LOL

I don’t usually get excited about political debate, but Turnbull’s trouncing of Albanese re the NBN plan last week was spectacular!

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2013/s3824057.htm

AJ2theC - 17 August 2013 10:48 AM

I don’t usually get excited about political debate, but Turnbull’s trouncing of Albanese re the NBN plan last week was spectacular!

and so he should. i mean according to abbott, didn’t turnball invent the internet… haha smirk

AJ2theC - 17 August 2013 10:48 AM

Woohoo, FREE Gigabit per Second Internet for all!!!!!

And only for $20,000 a Month!!!!!

Pink Bat Education Revolution Scheme here we go again!!!!!

What’s Kevin’s Policy on this?????

grinning like an idiot is evidently his policy on that…at least he isn’t trying to kiss her hair….

He’s only fantasising of kissing her hair!!!!! LOL

Who is the bloke to the left having a good ol perve?

Azz - 17 August 2013 07:46 PM

Who is the bloke to the left having a good ol perve?

I think his name is “Ol Perve”!!!!!

He’s a French Delegate!!!!!

beachndogs - 17 August 2013 11:23 AM

i mean according to abbott, didn’t turnball invent the internet . . .

Only the most gullible, deluded simpleton would be moronic enough to think that Abbott genuinely believes Turnbull “invented the internet”. Unfortunately, Australia is infested with gullible, deluded simpletons.