The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Federal Election 2013

Tobi - 08 August 2013 11:28 PM
beachndogs - 08 August 2013 10:47 PM

Well we’ll just have to agree to disagree…...

This.

I can’t be bothered getting into an argument on the internet about something like this.

Or this.

Never argue with a fool as they will drag you down to their level ad beat you with experience. Plus people watching from a distance wont be able to tell you apart. Picking my battle with people open to/capable of seeing reason.

*sigh*

beachndogs - 09 August 2013 06:24 AM

Picking my battle with people open to/capable of seeing reason.

Why, when you’re clearly incapable of seeing reason yourself? Your ignorant denial of even the simplest facts does you no favours, nor does your pathetically blinkered gullibility.

chucky - 09 August 2013 09:37 AM

*sigh*

beachndogs - 09 August 2013 06:24 AM

Picking my battle with people open to/capable of seeing reason.

Why, when you’re clearly incapable of seeing reason yourself? Your ignorant denial of even the simplest facts does you no favours, nor does your pathetically blinkered gullibility.

haha oh chucky. trolls be trolling hard today. but that aside, I should be thanking you cause that sunshine you got shining out your @ss has made for a glorious day down here on the goldie smile happy days bud!

Political threads are my favorite.  tongue laugh michelle

*sigh*

There’s not much more embarrassingly pathetic than cowardly playing the “troll” card in lieu of any genuinely valid argument. A typically leftarded move, and the last refuge of the intellectually inept.

Sad, just plain sad.

FROM PAGE ONE, POST #1 shaka

Azz - 12 April 2013 07:20 AM

Not to fussed on everyones views as to who should win / lose, lead the country etc etc

This space is about putting up funny pics, links and other stuff that is funny.

If you do wish to discuss the election, feel free to do it in here, just remember the form rules and keep it friendly smile

That reminds me of a caricature my cousin did a while back…

chucky - 09 August 2013 12:13 PM

*sigh*

There’s not much more embarrassingly pathetic than cowardly playing the “troll” card in lieu of any genuinely valid argument. A typically leftarded move, and the last refuge of the intellectually inept.

Sad, just plain sad.

And here I thought name calling was the last vestige of the intellectually inept. Or maybe this is like high school, you’re mean cause you really like me? Well don’t let my superior intellect and legit debate skills scare you off. I am adorable like a box of puppies and super approachable. Even to scary little trolls kissing_heart happy friday sunshine, let’s play again soon ok LOL

^ Just like I said - delusional. Evidently, someone’s been drinking the bong water again.

Ignorantly and inappropriately calling someone a “troll” in instances such as this is the hallmark of spineless simpletons cowardly running away with their tails between their legs, when it’s blatantly obvious their feeble attempts at anything even remotely resembling a valid argument have fallen completely apart. Weak as piss.