The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

They could trade Bosh. There are ways it could work out. I’m not saying I think this will happen, it’s just a rumour circulating right now.

There’s also talk of Greg Oden potentially coming to Miami to play minimal minutes. It’s a risk, but he could be a great fit if it works out.

KG has waived his No Trade Clause…

Hopefully the Bulls and D-Rose blow them out of the water!

Fat chance TJ wink

Should be a great opening game. Champs get their rings. D-Rose’s comeback, and they will have something to prove. Should be epic.

Stoked I’ll be going to a game at Madison Square Garden in January. We will be in NYC for a week (never been there before). Just waiting for the full schedule to be released so we can buy some tickets. Extremely low chance but I am hoping Miami plays in NY while we are there hahaha.

Never know ya luck in a big city mate!! NY is zee biggest!! wink

Very interesting news, but news I welcome. The NBA is going back to a 2-2-1-1-1 format for the NBA finals, the same as all other playoffs rounds.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9744380/nba-likely-change-finals-format-sources

Yeah I think it’s better. It’s likely 1 more flight the difference. They fly so much during the regular season, they should be used to it by the finals to do it one more time.

NBA SEASON 2013/14

The NBA season starts tomorrow! I think this will be one of the closest and most contested seasons in many years. Derrick Rose is back for the Bulls and there are some really strong, emerging teams coming up. Andrew Bogut just signed a big contract with Golden State. The Nets should be a team to watch for sure.

The big question is who’s going to win it all? It seems to be a case of Miami vs The Field right now. The 2x champs around paying just over $3 to win it all again. I think if they can stay healthy, the threepeat is on the cards.

NBA League Pass is offering a free trial for the first week: http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/‎

Training Day with LeBron James

Heat get their first one of the season over the bulls! Oh yeahhhhh!

They sure did. Sorry TJ. raspberry

It’s OK, rose is still a bit rusty

You’re right. Great to see him back but it will take a bit of time for him to get his game rhythm back. I wish him all the best. I’m sure we’ll see you guys deep in the playoffs somewhere.

Man Miami whooped Chicago last night. I expected Rose to play the way he’s been playing in the preseason but I guess facing Miami is a totally different ball game. I hope the bulls can get to the Finals this season and hopefully be the champion.