The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Things that suck

blizz canberra already has the original and the best - goodberrys!

cords - 19 July 2013 03:47 AM

blizz canberra already has the original and the best - goodberrys!

Yes yes you are right! I was amazed to find that the only other place that Goodberry’s is, is in Carolina in the US!

Right now, things that suck.. Are the snow!! :(

and being deso driver.. While down here, I have 6 bottles of schnapps, a bottle of vodka, 3 bottles of wine.. And an offer to go drinking with Dylan..  Sucks so much that I’m the only driver in my car (except Mr.h0z on his L’s)

h0z - 19 July 2013 08:52 PM

Right now, things that suck.. Are the snow!! :(

and being deso driver.. While down here, I have 6 bottles of schnapps, a bottle of vodka, 3 bottles of wine.. And an offer to go drinking with Dylan..  Sucks so much that I’m the only driver in my car (except Mr.h0z on his L’s)

thumbsup  thumbsdown

You need more friends who can drive!

Or if its just you and the boy, he needs to get off the L’s!
Drinking down the snow is a hobby of mine

Deano, I saw you were the last to post in this thread and got all excited thinking of tales of Frenchie and things that suck….....

There was 12 of us.. Now 8 but the other drivers are in their own cars to take people. I prefer to drive down and back.. But id like to have some one to get me to the snow at least 1 day here and there so I can have a bit night..

Azz - 19 July 2013 09:50 PM

Deano, I saw you were the last to post in this thread and got all excited thinking of tales of Frenchie and things that suck….....

Haha mate, i can regale you of her prowess if you so wish (so much prowess…lol). But it will have to be in private, don’t want the general populace of BW to be turned on by my erotic story telling smirk

?????

Hahahaha

Things that suck.. trying to find womens indoor soccer shoes. Mine have nearly had it and I want to get some new ones but no one seems to sell womens ones!

Also another thing that sucks is having to buy mens skate shoes because all the womens ones suck!

air180 - 26 July 2013 09:41 AM

Things that suck.. trying to find womens indoor soccer shoes. Mine have nearly had it and I want to get some new ones but no one seems to sell womens ones!

Also another thing that sucks is having to buy mens skate shoes because all the womens ones suck!

You need to discover Eastbay!

yeh I got my last pair off eastbay, but they seem to be stocking less and less womens suff :(

the only womens indoor shoes they have at the moment are an ugly pink pair and the same pair i bought my team mate for her birthday :( cant have the same shoes at my team mate!! Might have to just suck it up and go the pink ones!

You know dunlop volleys are some of the best shoes ever for indoor?

If you aren’t keen for that then I suggest you check out prodirect.com
best site and super cheap, even accounting for delivery from england.

Sweet, thanks! Will have to check out that website.

adding to this list of things that suck, McLaren! The rest of this season is going to be painful to watch :(