The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Boardworld Shred 2013 - Dates, Thredbo. Lock it in!

Try to get down for the weekend while everyone is around smile

Howdies again!! Must re acquaint. SINCE BILLY is leaving for the majority of the Aussie snow season (or what ever we may call this light white covering) I will be rustier than a Holden Ute off the bush road. My centre of gravity will be so far out ill prob fall off the lift before I’m on it. Yep look forward to eating snow this year!! Aughhhh

Dylan - Fri 13th - Sun 22nd
Ozgirl - Thu 12th - Mon 16th
TJ - Thu 12th - Mon 16th
Jensta, Billy, Tambo, Azz and Shaz - Thu 12th - Mon 16th
Blizz & Dark - Fri 13th - Sun 15th
spaz - already arrived and waiting
rider26 & Just Giver - whole week
k2_teacherboy - somewhere over the rainbow….(keys mizu to sing)
SnowDragon - Thu 12 - Sun 15
h0z (some time for 2 days, 1 night,)between mon 16th and Thurs 19th
oriphinz Should be 13-15

So when i met AJ 2 weeks ago he said the shred last year was awesome, can someone explain what it is? just a bunch of roosters riding together?

tracvks - 17 July 2013 12:34 PM

can someone explain what it is? just a bunch of roosters riding together?

Pretty much!

And awesome prizes and new mates and lots of drinking (shoey’s feature highly..) and heaps of demo boards!

All in all a must not miss event!

And if that’s not enough to convince you I will also say this.

People with seasons passes from other resorts are willing to pay to come to the shred!

i would also be in that category, hopefully ive got enough cash (pre-whistler) to come and meet everyone - thanks oz

Definitely worth it. Even if it’s just to meet everyone and have a few (too many) beers.

The snowboarding is a bonus hahaha.

Jensta - 13 July 2013 04:55 PM

Howdies again!! Must re acquaint. SINCE BILLY is leaving for the majority of the Aussie snow season (or what ever we may call this light white covering) I will be rustier than a Holden Ute off the bush road. My centre of gravity will be so far out ill prob fall off the lift before I’m on it. Yep look forward to eating snow this year!! Aughhhh

Ohhhh gidday maaaaate!!! Waahoooo so excited you’re coming!!

I plan not to have the flu this year! Drinking boots ON!

(Stay away jet lag - Jen - you’re driving to Chill Hill wink ) beer  thumbsup

Chill Hill, only just up the road from my place ain’t it wink

Trying to work out whether I should bring any snow gear to the Shred or just bring my kayak and play in Thredbo Creek…...hopefully there is something for us to ride!

K2_TeacherBoy - 19 July 2013 12:46 PM

Trying to work out whether I should bring any snow gear to the Shred or just bring my kayak and play in Thredbo Creek…...hopefully there is something for us to ride!

I’d be up for giving Kayaking a shot!

Too late to change to a NZ shred or Beachside Shred?

K2_TeacherBoy - 19 July 2013 12:46 PM

Ya need somethin to melt in order for the river to run!!!!! LOL

Take ya skatey instead!!!!! Or a longboard for the Alpine Way?????