The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Things that suck

trentradpants - 17 July 2013 04:00 PM
Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 03:23 PM
trentradpants - 17 July 2013 03:04 PM

things that suck…..too much quoting!!

Yeah!!!!!

Go all BODMAS on the quotes!

I prefer my Brackets!!!!!

()()())()()()()()))()()(()()()()(()()()()()(()()()())))())((()()()()()()()((()(()()(()()()(())())((()()(()))))(()()()(())()(()())((()(()()()(
()()())()()()()()))()()(()()()()(()()()()()(()()()())))())((()()()()()()()((()(()()(()()()(())())((()()(()))))(()()()(())()(()())((()(()()()(

Losing 7 years in a row….. Hopefully it’s not 8!!!! C’mon blues!!!

Not being a QUEENSLANDER!!!  tongue wink

Gloaters!!!!!

They Suck!!!!!

hahaha winners are grinners my friend smile

Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 04:07 PM
trentradpants - 17 July 2013 04:00 PM
Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 03:23 PM
trentradpants - 17 July 2013 03:04 PM

things that suck…..too much quoting!!

Yeah!!!!!

Go all BODMAS on the quotes!

I prefer my Brackets!!!!!

actually what sucks is the snow at hotham is brown dirt, laced with rocks, topped with a layer of rain, and it’s 18 July and we haven’t been there to enjoy it!
broken_heart

BODMAS is morally wrong! Best line in the whole video.

Tambo - 18 July 2013 07:42 AM

actually what sucks is the snow at hotham is brown dirt, laced with rocks, topped with a layer of rain, and it’s 18 July and we haven’t been there to enjoy it!
broken_heart

Sneaky trip on Sunday??

Yoghurt stores.. they are popping up everywhere these days.
They suck big time rage

They are pretty delicious though

Fixed: Just put the end part in - r_pqnsKWlpc
TJ

ojisan - 18 July 2013 08:54 AM

They suck big time rage

I’m stoked about this! I was addicted to Yoghurtland and Pink Berry in the states. Then I saw Yoghurtland is finally coming to Canberra sometime this month. Seriously made my year!

cheers bud smile

beachndogs - 18 July 2013 10:11 AM

Fixed: Just put the end part in - r_pqnsKWlpc
TJ

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!

blizzard_22 - 18 July 2013 10:30 AM
ojisan - 18 July 2013 08:54 AM

They suck big time rage

I’m stoked about this! I was addicted to Yoghurtland and Pink Berry in the states. Then I saw Yoghurtland is finally coming to Canberra sometime this month. Seriously made my year!

How have I not seen one?