The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FEELIN BLUE?????

Poll: Who’s gonna win this thing tonight??????
Total Votes: 15
NSW
QLD
I’m watching dancing with the Stars

~ State Of Origin ~

Queensland!!!

But I honestly think NSW needs to win to keep the interest!

3rd option for sure haha, ill be working :(

lll be at the game cheering them on

Here I was thinking this would be a thread regarding my current emotional state and Mizu was offering Dr Phil style counselling!

I’d like to see the blues get up but after game 2 it’s pretty hard to feel confident. It would be nice if our halves would consider kicking the ball somewhere other than down the QLDers throats the whole game.

I’m going to be yelling at the tv from the couch as I have the worst case of MAN FLU!!!! Go the blues,

drc13 - 17 July 2013 11:17 AM

Here I was thinking this would be a thread regarding my current emotional state and Mizu was offering Dr Phil style counselling!

I’d like to see the blues get up but after game 2 it’s pretty hard to feel confident. It would be nice if our halves would consider kicking the ball somewhere other than down the QLDers throats the whole game.

hahaha smile

gotta say, i’m stoked each time you guys select pearce!!

Queenslander!!!

beachndogs - 17 July 2013 12:05 PM

hahaha smile

Queenslander!!!

Haha it’s pretty sad if he’s the best we can produce. Hopefully Slater’s elbow knocked some sense into him!

drc13 - 17 July 2013 12:08 PM
beachndogs - 17 July 2013 12:05 PM

hahaha smile

Queenslander!!!

Haha it’s pretty sad if he’s the best we can produce. Hopefully Slater’s elbow knocked some sense into him!

hahaha that’s gold!! i’m sure they were hoping he would have the mad skills like his dad, but no. just no.

Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 12:14 PM

Dr Mizu

There we go I knew I could rely on you! Your expert psychoanalysis combined with a healthy dose of beachndogs avatar in this thread has set me on the road to recovery!  cheese

Yeee Haaarrrr!!!!!

oh my…..

And that visual just set us ALL back several steps!

nsw is due, no doubt about it. up the blues!

drc13 - 17 July 2013 12:22 PM
Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 12:14 PM

Dr Mizu

There we go I knew I could rely on you! Your expert psychoanalysis combined with a healthy dose of beachndogs avatar in this thread has set me on the road to recovery!  cheese

bahahaha i do squats bro wink ya know, just to help fellow man feel better about shit