The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

OI MATE! - EP 201: HERE WE GO AGAIN

Please like, comment and share through our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bwnews shaka

OI MATE! - EP 201: HERE WE GO AGAIN

We’re back for season two of Oi Mate! presented by Boardworld.

After a lacklustre start to the season, where mother nature gave us more rain and warm temps than a monsoonal rainforest, we’ve kicked off our winter with a bang. Hitting up the Thredbo and Perisher terrain parks, we also headed south of the boarder to VIC to the notorious village of Falls Creek which we found covered in a blanket of fresh snow.

Enjoy this first instalment of Oi Mate and stay tuned for more to come.

Supported by FYVE Snowboards, 3CS Outerwear, Drift Innovation, Now Bindings, Sandboxland, Arnette, Radical Gloves, Thredbo Resort, Rhythm Boardstore Cooma and AUS NZ Snowboarding Magazine.

Riders : Jye Kearney, Daniel Crean, Cohen Davies, Harley Trivic, Charles Morris, Greg Murray and Mat Galina. Also featuring Charles Beckinsale.

Intro Music - ‘Morning Light’ by ANTANAS. Music provided by Mevio @ Music Alley.

Episode Music: ‘Colors’ by The Pass

http://thepasstheband.bandcamp.com/album/colors-ep

Intro created by Jeremy Richardson @ Olliepop Films with Rider sketches by Charles Beckinsale

Additional footage by Mic Simpson ( Now Bindings White IPO Infomercial )

Display photo of Greg Murray by Matt Hull @ Matt Hull Photography.

Logo: Charles Kelly

rocker shred

That was cool!!!!! shaka

The sketches at the start were well done!!!!!

And that Stone Wall Ride was wicked!!!!! Would’ve chewed through a few boards on that one I reckon?????

Charles Beckinsale drew all those sketches in the intro. Pretty cool ey!

Aussie shreddin shaka

rider26 - 17 July 2013 11:02 AM

I’ve seen pics of sketches he does for park and feature design, so much detail!

rider26 - 17 July 2013 11:02 AM

Yeah i saw that - they are cute! Sorry but there are (in a cool shredder kinda way!)

Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 10:54 AM

That was cool!!!!! shaka

And that Stone Wall Ride was wicked!!!!! Would’ve chewed through a few boards on that one I reckon?????

perks of being a sponsored rider.

K2_TeacherBoy - 17 July 2013 11:34 AM
Mizu Kuma - 17 July 2013 10:54 AM

That was cool!!!!! shaka

perks of being a sponsored rider.

Such cruelty though!

Shred and destroy! all the way! They are made to be ridden. So wax it and ride it like you stole it rocker

^^ THIS! punch

We have a new domain set up which links to the official thread. It has links to last season’s episodes and will also house all the new episodes. Please feel free to share this link with anyone who wants to see any of the OI MATE! episodes.

http://oi-mate.com

K2_TeacherBoy - 17 July 2013 11:40 AM

Shred and destroy! all the way! They are made to be ridden. So wax it and ride it like you stole it rocker

Can I borrow one of ya boards?????

Yeh, I’ll give you one of my trashed ones haha. They are all gettin there actually

You’re too big for his boards. smirk

rider26 - 17 July 2013 01:39 PM

You’re too big for his boards. smirk

And you’re too small to ride the lifts on ya own!!!!!

Damn you, Water Bear. rage