The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Weekend roll call 20 & 21st

Whose in Jindy/Perisher this weekend

In
Ozgirl
TJ
DigitalReaver
DylanV
H0z and friends

Maybe
Blizzard

Fixed your title teacherboy

Why there is nothing wrong with it! You lie!

It was 21 and 21st…

There is nothing wrong with it cause I fixed it…

No you didn’t it was perfect!

settle kids

Ok, Ok… I didn’t do anything!

In
Ozgirl
TJ
DigitalReaver
DylanV
H0z and friends
Oriphinz + mate Eza (not on the forums)

Maybe
Blizzard

You are both as bad as each other, it is still wrong LOL

blizzard_22 - 15 July 2013 12:07 PM

You are both as bad as each other, it is still wrong LOL

Yeah, I changed it back… lol

oriphinz - 15 July 2013 12:07 PM

In
Ozgirl
TJ
DigitalReaver
DylanV
H0z and friends

Maybe
Blizzard

Coming to Perisher mate? Can PM you my number and we can meet up for a shred / have a beer?

TJ I really feel that you are abusing your moderator powers and will be submitting a complaint to Boxy! michelle

Still tossing up coming down its my dads birthday party Saturday night.. I’m considering driving down Saturday night after and doing Sunday Monday..

TJswish - 15 July 2013 12:08 PM
oriphinz - 15 July 2013 12:07 PM

In
Ozgirl
TJ
DigitalReaver
DylanV
H0z and friends

Maybe
Blizzard

Coming to Perisher mate? Can PM you my number and we can meet up for a shred / have a beer?

Not sure yet but probs! smile Ill shoot you my number. Still tossing up between Perisher and Thredbo. So far it looks like wherever it rains less!

If you’re deciding factor is where it rains less, then Perisher will win every time… Since Thredbo is lower, there will be more rain in 99% of cases.

Though current reports say Snow! So fingers crossed for another bumper weekend. I’m bringing my better gloves this time…

TJswish - 15 July 2013 02:00 PM

If you’re deciding factor is where it rains less, then Perisher will win every time… Since Thredbo is lower, there will be more rain in 99% of cases.

Though current reports say Snow! So fingers crossed for another bumper weekend. I’m bringing my better gloves this time…

Yeh mate, i have everything i can cross crossed hoping for some snow! I havnt been to Perisher since i was 7 so it would be great to hit it up (i think i only did blue cow as a kid). Not a fan of T bars though lol.