The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome aboard, Troy!  punch

Thanks ozgirl, blizzard and rider!

Ill have a cruse in the mounts and travel sub smile Need someone to coax me into hitting some jumps this year!

Come to the Boardworld Shred in September!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/13053/

rider26 - 09 July 2013 04:33 PM

Come to the Boardworld Shred in September!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/13053/

Sounds really awesome! I reckon ill be able to make it but not sure if there are any beds left at River Inn? Still ill ask them smile

There should be. It’s a big place and it’s pretty late season. Give them a buzz for sure. Otherwise, there are other options. To be honest, it doesn’t matter where you stay, as long as you hang out with the BW crew.

rider26 - 09 July 2013 05:17 PM

There should be. It’s a big place and it’s pretty late season. Give them a buzz for sure. Otherwise, there are other options. To be honest, it doesn’t matter where you stay, as long as you hang out with the BW crew.

Cool cool, count me in then! (ill post across to the other thread smile)

Hey oriphinz, seen you in a few threads but never officially said hi/welcome!

If your at perisher at all in the coming months.. your welcome to ride with me and a few mates,, I’m learning jumps/park this season.. smile

Also… I’m in Narrabeen, lol (there are a few from northern beaches on here hanging about)

h0z - 10 July 2013 09:28 PM

Hey oriphinz, seen you in a few threads but never officially said hi/welcome!

If your at perisher at all in the coming months.. your welcome to ride with me and a few mates,, I’m learning jumps/park this season.. smile

Also… I’m in Narrabeen, lol (there are a few from northern beaches on here hanging about)

Ah cool thanks! That would be awesome! Ill shoot you a PM before i head on down smile I’m keen to learn some jumps, i tried one on the last day of the last season, only a small one maybe 3”, stacked it and ate snow lol

I used to live in Narrabeen smile next to the wollies in the massive apartment block lol. Great suburb!

Ahh nice!! Yeh I’m out behind the square,  in the bush! So nice,  yeh send me a pm, I can land most jumps of natural features (little bumps and built up snow next to signs, and small drop offs, and by most, probably 70% I’ve had some awesome stacks though! Lol)

I go down Monday till Sunday next week, then 3/4 August then 19 Aug till 1st Sept.. Then a few more over night trips, (including the shred) then a week at the end of Sept..  Lol

h0z - 11 July 2013 09:45 AM

Ahh nice!! Yeh I’m out behind the square,  in the bush! So nice,  yeh send me a pm, I can land most jumps of natural features (little bumps and built up snow next to signs, and small drop offs, and by most, probably 70% I’ve had some awesome stacks though! Lol)

I go down Monday till Sunday next week, then 3/4 August then 19 Aug till 1st Sept.. Then a few more over night trips, (including the shred) then a week at the end of Sept..  Lol

Cool cool, the bush side of narabeen is heaps nicer, not so many apartments. Im sure you will be hitting 180s in no time wink

:o That sounds like a solid 50+ days on the snow! Wish i could get away from work to do the same. Im heading across next weekend and then probably a fair few more through oz snow adventures (just cause its cheap and my car isnt chain friendly). Ill be there for the shred as well smile

Works out just over 40 days, and I won’t put chains on my car.. Lol I included skitube with my season pass, so I don’t have to! Only downside is I’m the deso driver..

As deso driver, it’s everyone else’s job to put chains on the tyres right?

Probably why its a good idea to go to Perisher from Jindy instead of Thredbo, Car pooling never works with my mates we all have cars that can only take 2 ppl + gear. Really need to get roof racks!

h0z - 11 July 2013 12:32 PM

Works out just over 40 days, and I won’t put chains on my car.. Lol I included skitube with my season pass, so I don’t have to! Only downside is I’m the deso driver..

Not always the case, there has been 2 instances this season where i needed to fit chains (i use socks, ssshhh), before the ski tube terminal at pendalee (or something like that)

Yep Nuggets Hill is the worst sometimes!