The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

You have too many boards Jeremy haha.

Incorrect.  grin

Give one to meehhhh cool grin

Go to the shred skip. He brings +20 boards along for everyone to ride.

Unfortunately I can’t =(

i am riding a:
154 Forum Destroyer
152 Burton Hate
158 Burton Blunt
Flux RK30 bindings (orange)
And Burton Ruler boots

What do ya think about ya FLUX Binders?????

I have only had them for two days of riding but they were sick. They held my foot heel in so good I was reefing my foot up to get it out after a run, which I really like.
They were super comfortable also.

Franklin - 12 July 2013 03:17 PM

I have only had them for two days of riding but they were sick. They held my foot heel in so good I was reefing my foot up to get it out after a run, which I really like.

Yeah i only did one run in them on Franklin’s board they were comfy but annoying to get out of…

Oh yeah never posted here so:

‘09 BURTON SE7EN 159 RESTRICTED.
‘09 BURTON Cartel bindings
K2 T1 Boots boa inner lace outer.

Wilmshurst - 12 July 2013 05:21 PM

Yeah i only did one run in them on Franklin’s board they were comfy but annoying to get out of…

Oh yeah never posted here so:

‘09 BURTON SE7EN 159 RESTRICTED.
‘09 BURTON Cartel bindings
K2 T1 Boots boa inner lace outer.

I did a run on wilmshurst’s board because he broke a toe strap and wouldn’t ride down front valley at perisher.

FLUX Yeah!!!!! shaka

The latest addition to my quiver. Now ipo bindings, 2014 model.

Nice colorway!

Im still not sold on NOW after testing them in Whis. Just dont think they suit my riding style. I wanna try a pair in pow on a pow board with no highbacks first

Awesome Jeremy! Love the orange toe cap vs the white ones on mine. Which board are you gonna put those on?

Cheers guys. These are going straight onto my FYVE Mayhem. I am going to be super multicoloured this season. Green board, white/orange bindings, purple pants, hahaha. That’s my style… all over the place! Hahaha

Same Burton jacket?