The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

deanobruce - 20 June 2013 03:37 PM

Bosh came out and told them to never return.

Good. Clear the space for some real fans.

I actually found it mind boggling how empty the stadium was when I watched two games there.

I bought the tickets at such a premium price like 6 months in advance as I thought it would sell out. teacherboy

Yeh its amazing the amount of fair weather fans the Heat have. Then you see a small market team have full houses all season long.

I have never left a game before the final whistle

deanobruce - 20 June 2013 04:46 PM

Yeh its amazing the amount of fair weather fans the Heat have. Then you see a small market team have full houses all season long.

I have never left a game before the final whistle

I left a tigers game when we were down by like 40 points with 5 minutes to go. Just couldn’t take it anymore.

It didn’t help that we scored our only 4 points of the game while I was in the toilet…

Haha thats fair enough i guess, not under 10 down in the NBA Finals though

get em miami!!

close game right now!!! mike miller missing a few from downtown, miami defense is hot right now!!

It doesn’t get much better than this. Close score, game 7 of the finals…

I like what I’m seeing though. LET’S GO HEAT! basketball

It’s going to be an interesting 4th. That young dude for Spur’s Leonard is playing well.

James putting down 3’s is always nice to see.

What a rollercoaster. Soooooo stoked for my team. grin

Absolute screamer of a game.

Got to feel for Duncan missing that everyday, run of the mill lay up…

Four rings… nuh… he had to lose one finals in his career. Doesn’t take anything away from what he’s already achieved.

Miami, Dallas, LA, Boston… pretty much all winners over the last decade or so have lost it at least once in that same time period (except maybe Detroit?). This was the Spurs time. It’s unfortunate, but I was happy to take this one from them.

That’s too bad for Duncan, I kinda wanna see him win a title 14 years apart. Sad for T-Mac as well, never made it past the first round and now made it all the way to the finals, only played super little minutes, and lost. It’ll be nice to see T-Mac with a ring, he was a beast back in the day.

But in the end Miami won :D

One team has to win.

On a serious note though if Heat lost LeBron would trade out for another? Would you still follow the Heat?

I find a lot of Heat fans just go for them because they have super stars. If they didn’t they would jump team to another.

What I mean though were these people still following Heat when Harold Miner was dunking the shit out of people?

You reckon Lebron would bail if they lost?

i dont.

i want this championship pack.. only 700 made

deanobruce - 21 June 2013 05:22 PM

You reckon Lebron would bail if they lost?

i dont.

Ssshhh Deano, I was fishing.